Most Recent Platinum

Muff

9Dkd1hO.jpg

Lca7015.png

#128 Burly Men at Sea

Ye've Done It
“This day, you reach the end of a story,” she continues, “and the last of its paths.”

I admit, I bought this for easy trophies.. :D

I still enjoyed the minimalist style and dialogue was pretty funny!

Also this became my fastest platinum so far.

Edited by killivincent
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Kurorac said:

When you use the ring, lock on an enemy and hold triangle. You will use an attack named Alterna I think. I had around 1000 magic, but I don't know if this affects the attack.

Ah, I haven't played the game in months, so I doubt I'd have a ring lol. 

:platinum: #226 :platinum:

L762396.png

Zeus Quest Remastered

Picked this up in a recent sale. An enjoyable point & click game with some amusing moments and quite short as well. I believe it was originally a mobile game which quite clear from the game's interface and menu. A few glitches to watch out for so be wary.

:platinum: #227 :platinum:

Lc94c4c.png

The Long Reach

Another one I picked up in a recent sale. It plays very similarly to Claire and Home which is no bad thing and it even borrows the hiding from enemies element from Claire. The game's story starts off strongly but for me it went completely off the rails later on. I didn't have a clue what was going on towards the end. Hopefully I will understand the latter half of the story a little bit better when I play the Vita version of the game which I'm also waiting for a sale on since there was no cross-buy :shakefist:

• Like 4

:platinum: #104 - Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Ld56f80.png

1L545d29.png

You Found It 
Gained all trophies.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

The first of my Zero Escape platinums is from The Nonary Games, which is two games in one.

You have 999 and VLR, which are both great to play.

I'll review them separately below:

999 - Nine HoursNine PersonsNine Doors

The first game in the franchise and definitely the simplest of the bunch.

You only have to earn a few trophies for this one and the story flowchart only has six endings.

Nonetheless, the story is great, the characters were fun and the escape rooms were challenging enough without being infuriating.

VLR - Virtue's Last Reward

The second game in the franchise definitely ups the stakes when it comes to story-telling and challenges.

There are numerous endings in this one, which is all kept neatly in a helpful flowchart so you can easily flit around and play different routes.

New characters are introduced and are portrayed very well in the story, plus they brought back some of the characters from 999.

The animations in comparison to the first game weren't as good, in my opinion. However, they improve a lot more in Dilemma (see below).

Divider 2 by Canzeda

:platinum: #105 - Zero Escape Dilemma

Lfe23d0.png

1L33ae3c.png

Zero Escape 
Collect all trophies.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

The third game in the franchise and my personal favourite.

They brought back a bunch of characters from the first and second games, which was awesome.

The escape rooms weren't too painful and the puzzles were challenging enough without being too easy.

The character animations were A LOT better in this one compared to VLR, despite dodgy lip-syncing.

My only complaint was that they ditched the flowchart, in favour of "fragments" which didn't flow as well.

Nonetheless, I had a blast playing these three games and I recommend them if you like visual novels and/or point-and-click games.

Edited by Desmuria
  • Like 4

:platinum: #115: Detroit: Become Human

Game Rating: 7.5/10

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

Time: Around 20 hours

I did not like the story so much (not as good as Heavy Rain's, but better than Beyond's), but in the end it was a memorable experience and a decent game. Connor's path was my favourite of the three, with Hank being my favourite character. 

• Like 4

platinum #287 Megadimension Neptunia VIIR (ps4)

completed in 1 week and 11 hours

platinum rarity 20.23% uncommon

platinum name: Trophies Completed

time it took: 97 hours (lot of it was for grinding materials)

platinum #288 Planet Of The Eyes (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 54 minutes

platinum rarity 94.79% common

platinum name: Eye of the Storm

both games down. going to have to find something meatier and with racing so the next game will be Riptide GP2: renegade

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3