Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lf90db0.png

:platinum: #172 - Foul Play

Although the gameplay mostly boils down to repetitively parrying and mashing the attack button, this game is kind of saved from being just another generic brawler by its presentation as an old-timey stage play, along with a good sense of humor. I also liked that health and score are both combined into one unique "Mood Meter," which requires performing well to stay alive and earn the best rating. Some of the level challenges are a bit aggravating, but putting the unlockable charms to good use makes all the difference. Far more enjoyable than 99Vidas, at least!

• Like 3

Jotun (PS4)

1La03be9.png

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 6/10

Time: 25 hours

What a game :D This is a indie game about the northern myths and your character die in the beginning. You don´t die like a warrior and Need to prove that you deserve a place in Valhalla For this you Need to defeat the Jotun to prove it to Odin. It´s a hard but rewarding game. All in all you don´t Need a lot of time to Play through the game but trophies are really hard because you Need to defeat all Jotun without any Magic, without taking damage and in a harder valhalla mode after you finish the game. I love it, the Environment is beautiful and the bosses are all totally different and challenging in their own way. I´m number 27 for the platinum in the EU and I think the game should deserve some more Players :) It´s not impossible to beat so if you like a challenge you should try it out!

• Like 1

:platinum: # 87

1L4c543f.png

Finally came back to this after being away from gaming for awhile.

Campaign was fun, not really what you'd expect from a Battlefield game, but nonetheless, I found it enjoyable.

Easy enough Plat, but getting 100% is another story lol. Fucking grind getting 40K kills, 10K kills per class.

Difficulty/ 3-10

Enjoyment/ 6/10

• Like 4

H2x1_NSwitchDS_WordSearchByPowgi_bannerXS.png

40-platinum.png   Word search by POWGI Plat #5

Well that was fun.

324 crossword puzzles set to music on the big screen. About 30 hours.

Loved it! There’s a humorous pun related to each puzzle after you solve it. Nicely done.