Most Recent Platinum

Muff

4 hours ago, SirDave1988 said:

platinum # 90 - LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)

1L6f4311.png

Have you ever tried Shawarma? 
Collect every trophy

Another LEGO plat down, and this one was quite enjoyable actually. The side missions were well done, almost done in a GTA-like style of missions across a city, which were definitely better than the ground battles from LEGO Star Wars 3, even if it took a solid 2 weeks of play just to do the side-content.

If you've ever plated a LEGO game before, they all follow a similar formula, and this one's no exception. Being a PS4 launch title, the graphics aren't that much better, but they weren't bad to begin with.

Working on Uncharted 4 and TR : Anniversary amongst others next.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Which character did you use for flight races? Electro? The flight controls are so bad on here compared to the subsequent games. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Which character did you use for flight races? Electro? The flight controls are so bad on here compared to the subsequent games. 

I used Iron Man (Mark 42) for those races. Yeah, I agree, the flying controls are, shall we say, not great haha.

What I did for those races was, between each ring, I would stop, move up or down as needed, then move forward. Then, when you get sections where you don't need to move up or down, double tap :cross: to speed up flight and make up time for later rings. Using this method, only 1 race gave me a bit of trouble, the one on the Shield Heilcarrier I think. That one, you HAVE to go up and down while moving forward as the time limit is kinda strict, but it is definitely doable. Hope this helps!

Edited by SirDave1988