Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, SirDave1988 said:

I used Iron Man (Mark 42) for those races. Yeah, I agree, the flying controls are, shall we say, not great haha.

What I did for those races was, between each ring, I would stop, move up or down as needed, then move forward. Then, when you get sections where you don't need to move up or down, double tap :cross: to speed up flight and make up time for later rings. Using this method, only 1 race gave me a bit of trouble, the one on the Shield Heilcarrier I think. That one, you HAVE to go up and down while moving forward as the time limit is kinda strict, but it is definitely doable. Hope this helps!

Yeah it'll help when I get back to that game. The flight controls starting with Batman 3 and further were great, especially Avengers, though Star Wars can be wonky. 

• Like 1

After not getting a plat for 4 months, I finally finished up this:

1L61e82f.png

The Big One 
Obtain every other trophy in the game.

It was one of two games I got with my Ps3 back in 2011, and I am glad I got the Online trophies before it's server shutdown, thanks to a hint from an awesome user one here! =) Getting to rank 40 in Multiplayer and finding all of the 150 (!!!) Motorstorm cards was a grind, but still worth it imo haha. Now onto Borderlands 1, the plat of which I am going to make my 2000th trophy! Just have to fill up the remaining 15 trophies.

• Like 2

:platinum:#110 - Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness

1L55f8af.png

Trophy Complete
You have obtained all trophies

If you watched the anime you'll probably enjoy this visual novel too. It's advisable to watch the first season at least to avoid spoilers.

The story is good with not so may branches like is used for other visual novels. A lot of tropies are obtained following a specified behavior with other characters.

Following a guide is higly advisable for the Platinum.

To unlock collectibles you have to farm points with a cell style minigame.

• Like 3