Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #18 - Playroom VR

1L4eebd3.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Another really pleasant surprise, I didn't expect much from this as the free 'demo' game that comes with PS VR, but it's actually quite fun. I was grinning like an idiot for my entire first run of Monster Escape, and Robot Rescue is the best form of platforming for VR, too bad it's so short, I'd play this for hours if I could.

The platinum is very easy, and completely feasible on your own with a bit of peaking under the VR helmet, though at least for the games I've played coop (Wanted and Ghost House) it's much more fun with another player. 

Still, this has me thinking about other platform games in VR that I might enjoy. I think I'll give Moss a try soon.

• Like 4

:platinum: #381 - Tumble VR

1L2a9e83.png

Platinum
Get all trophies

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

This might've been an okay game if it weren't for the incredibly annoying A.I. companion that tries too hard to be Wheatley from Portal (it even looks almost identical to Wheatley, too) but fails miserably at it, and it just won't... shut... up, not to mention the voice acting is godawful. But wait, there's more! The icing on the cake: "These are called sticky blocks because they stick... duh!" :facepalm: Yep, you can expect this game to be littered with such cringeworthy explanations from Wannabe Wheatley. I bought this thinking it'd be a nice PSVR puzzle game, but that A.I. companion killed 90% of the enjoyment I might've had with this game... What the fuck, Sony? This game doesn't even need a Wheatley to begin with. But enough of that. If you're thinking of buying this game, my personal opinion would be to avoid it at all costs.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Lars said:

The dlc trick is disgusting, i bought all the dlc but didn't install it and then without any warning the content i bought was behind a grind wall again. That was a dirty trick on which is was really pissed. This means i will never 100% this game.

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

I consider DOOM my favourite game on current gen, but I felt for newcomers to the game after 6.66 which reset everyones progress whether or not they had bought the DLC.  It doubles the length of the 100% if you're into DLC.

I played this on Xbox, and got the base game 100% and every DLC 100% within around 40  hours, and that was with 2 playthroughs as some collectible achievements glitched out.  For people who did what I did, the base game was 3 or 4/10 as you stipulate, and the DLC's were an absolute joke, each completed within 2 hours (so 6 - 8 total) as even if you aren't good, getting 10 kills with X demon isn't hard, just focus on 3-4 at a time and get the rune 3 times etc. 

For anyone starting now, the difficulty is technically the same, but it will probably take in excess of 80 hours.   Simple things like earning certain armor types or taunts, which you could literally do upon loading your first MP game if you like, now require prestiging several times.  It's significantly quicker to prestige in DOOM than other games, but is still a royal pain in the ass for trophies that literally require you to have a certain taunt to press a button on the d-pad, or a piece of leg armour... 

Edited by phantomfear9494

42 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I consider DOOM my favourite game on current gen, but I felt for newcomers to the game after 6.66 which reset everyones progress whether or not they had bought the DLC.  It doubles the length of the 100% if you're into DLC.

I played this on Xbox, and got the base game 100% and every DLC 100% within around 40  hours, and that was with 2 playthroughs as some collectible achievements glitched out.  For people who did what I did, the base game was 3 or 4/10 as you stipulate, and the DLC's were an absolute joke, each completed within 2 hours (so 6 - 8 total) as even if you aren't good, getting 10 kills with X demon isn't hard, just focus on 3-4 at a time and get the rune 3 times etc. 

For anyone starting now, the difficulty is technically the same, but it will probably take in excess of 80 hours.   Simple things like earning certain armor types or taunts, which you could literally do upon loading your first MP game if you like, now require prestiging several times.  It's significantly quicker to prestige in DOOM than other games, but is still a royal pain in the ass for trophies that literally require you to have a certain taunt to press a button on the d-pad, or a piece of leg armour... 

Yeah i know, the thing is though i just bought the DLC packs when they released with the idea in mind to play them when i got to the main game. So i paid €45 for stuff that were my belongings, and then they took it away and made it a requirement to grind around 50 hours of mp to get to them. That is just unfair imo. That's why i won't 100% that one

On 23/09/2018 at 8:32 AM, MilanYildirim said:

1La2014d.png
#145. Spiderman
l think we all can agree that this game is awesome! However, l would like to add few.
First of all, l am sick of seeing Sjw effects on things l like. A black spiderman from a paralel universe? For fuck sakes. This kind of shit is going to make me hate that approach. I am sick of this.
Secondly, boss battles were absurdly poor. If Insomniac was inspired by God of War III, chances are this game could  have been best Playstation exclusive ever.
Overally, it's still pretty good. Story was really decent it got me emotional from time to time, l've also enjoyed the humor a lot.

Miles Morales was created as a character in the comic book series in 2011. He was not put in to this game as a SJW ploy.

• Like 3

On 9/23/2018 at 10:32 AM, MilanYildirim said:

1La2014d.png
#145. Spiderman
l think we all can agree that this game is awesome! However, l would like to add few.
First of all, l am sick of seeing Sjw effects on things l like. A black spiderman from a paralel universe? For fuck sakes. This kind of shit is going to make me hate that approach. I am sick of this.
Secondly, boss battles were absurdly poor. If Insomniac was inspired by God of War III, chances are this game could  have been best Playstation exclusive ever.
Overally, it's still pretty good. Story was really decent it got me emotional from time to time, l've also enjoyed the humor a lot.

Would you mind elaborating on why you find a black Spider-man so objectionable?  (Feel free to move this conversation away from this thread, if you wish.)

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 1