Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: 88

Sniper : Ghost Warrior 3

1L394b1c.png

Finally finished this buggy mess. Game started off decent enough, but then the freezes, crashes started happening and it became less enjoyable. Side missions didn't unlock on my first play through, so had to redo Campaign in order to hopefully get all side missions unlocked, as well as a weapon attached to one of the last side quests.

Bullet cam was awesome, using Armor Piercing rounds caused their heads to explode in super slo mo, (cool if you like that stuff). 

I realize now what/where I went wrong and what caused the crashes. It's the games way of letting you know you're trying to progress too fast. 2nd time around, I went to do a side mission, game crashed, when I restarted, I cancelled side quest and continued on with main missions and game didn't freeze crash until I got Plat.

I enjoyed it mostly, just sucks when games bug out and prevent you finishing it and having to redo campaign.All guns, collectibles are at least shown on map, so although a few and some in obscure places that are tricky to get to, at least you have an idea where they.

Difficulty - 3/10

Enjoyment - 6/10

Edited by Paulie1313
  • Like 4

1L853b9a.png

40-platinum.png#44: LEGO City Undercover

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Rarity: 25,99%

I wanted to platinum this game before my lessons started again but that failed :D. This game is really fun and that is the most important aspect of a game in my opinion.

There was alot of funny moments, some cool characters, enjoyable music and the levels were cool. Also some of the soundeffects, like popping of grass, were really satisfying.

The open world was also filled with lots of stuff to collect and things to do and find.

Sure there were some problems. The game crashed three times and there were some minor bugs like people just popping in. Catching all the car thiefs was annoying in my opinion.

Also the fact that in story mode you just play as the same character with different costumes, made me not really care for all the unlockable characters (about 305 of them).

It's also a great game to play coop. I played it with my little sister but got a mini heartattack everytime she was about to pick something up because I wanted to do that :D. 

It took me also around 51 hours to platinum this game so it's a long one.

People who looking for a really fun game or people that enjoy Lego games or just parents who want a game that can keep the kids busy for a while, Lego City Undercover has you covered!

• Like 4

L4e32e8.png

:platinum: Platinum #51: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PSVR)

Game Score: 7/10

Platinum Difficulty: 7/10

Not a bad game. Pretty fun VR title. The platinum is only difficult if you don't use the cloud save cheat on psychotic difficulty, and even so, it's still a pretty difficult thing to get through because of the iffy tracking on PSVR. Worth checking out though!

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Like 3

Most recent platinum was for Mr. Massagy which I got today & is my 40th platinum as well. Did have my sights on Telltale's The Walking Dead The Final Season being my 40th but as it's still up in the air whether or not the last 2 episodes would be done or not I moved on to something else which resulted in me getting Mr. Massagy

• Like 1