Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #295 Hannah Montana: The Movie (ps3)

Completed in 8 hours and 21 minutes

platinum rarity 69.23% common

platinum name: Supreme Star

done with that one and i'm glad to be over it as i didn't enjoy the girliest game i ever played. next games will be Toby: The Secret Mine (ps4) and Devious Dungeon (ps4)

• Like 3

Skylanders-SWAP-Force-Logo-LoRes.jpg

1Sa48153.png  40-platinum.png  NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN 0.4% ultra rare (it’s expensive, its for “kids”, and its difficult (and fun) enough to motivate you to empty your wallet for extra characters)
Difficulty 4-5/10 
Enjoyment 8/10

Comedy, charm, and fun aplenty to go along with the grind good time of 4 playthroughs: 

Story mode to unlock nightmare mode
Nightmare mode : take advantage of elemental power and extra skylanders to survive
Score mode : for racking up high points on hard mode
Speed mode : racing through the levels with only seconds to spare

I had a brutal great time with this. ? I like funny stuff and it motivates me to go beyond my normal limits in gaming. 

17 hours ago, Desmuria said:

:platinum: #114 & :platinum: #115 - Midnight Deluxe

Lf07a80.png

1L451a19.png

Platinum Midnight 
Unlock all the trophies.

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Having played 36 Fragments of Midnight, I was intrigued to see what they would do with the sequel.

This game is completely different and plays a lot like Angry Birds.

Some levels are purely luck/skill based, but they can be easily done with target practice (and a few flukes).

I found the aiming to be a little more challenging on the Vita, so I'm glad I got that out of the way first.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

:platinum: #116 - Word Search by POWGI

L6fe079.png

1L00dd95.png

Howl to the Chief 
Collect all the trophies

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 1/10

I love doing crosswords, so I was really happy to sit back, relax and do a few before bedtime.

The game is really simple and the trophies are easy to obtain. I played on PS Vita, so the touchscreen certainly made things a lot easier.

I believe this trophy can be stacked, so I'll be playing this on my PS4 at some point.

But that's a word search game, not crossword. 

• Like 3

platinum #296 Devious Dungeon (ps4)

completed in 12 hours and 7 minutes

platinum rarity 82.58% common

platinum name: Platinum Hero

another one down. going to halt the non-plats so they will recover and the next game will be 36 fragments of midnight (vita).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

platinum #297 36 fragments of midnight (vita)

completed in 41 minutes and 32 seconds

platinum rarity 80.13% common

platinum name: Platinum Midnight

working through some quicker ones i want my need for speed payback. but i still have one more game before i can reach paradise. Devious dungeon (vita) shouldn't take long plus decreases my backlog by 1.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I'm surprised by how much I liked this game and I'm glad I gave it a chance despite my lukewarm reception to L.A Noire and my extreme disappointment with GTAV. I was going to skip it, because Rockstar, but the HP comparisons I kept seeing and the fairly unique premise caught my attention. I'm not sure I trust modern Rockstar with a sequel, but if it does happen it'd at least be interesting to see where they go with it.

Rockstar Games wasn't involved with LA Noire until later. Team Bondi from Australia developed LA Noire and it was praised for it's facial technology which was considered ahead of it's time, which a lot of game developers have emulated in the years since. Cole was played by Aaron Staton of Mad Men fame, they used all angles of his face and head to capture the facial movements.

Unfortunately Team Bondi had poor working conditions, much like TellTale Games and thus from what I've read Rockstar Games had to pitch in to get the game shipped. Shortly after Team Bondi went out of business, which is a shame because a sequel/prequel to LA Noire would benefit a lot from today's technology, namely 4K resolution on a PS4 Pro.

A lot of people associate Rockstar Games with LA Noire simply because of the label on the front cover. The game was quite different from most of Rockstar's offerings in that you couldn't just shoot anybody you wanted.

• Like 1

platinum #298 Devious Dungeon (vita)

completed in 7 hours and 13 minutes

platinum rarity 87.47% common

platinum name: Platinum Hero

time to bring on the good stuff. next game will be need for speed payback (ps4). already know the requirements (second account or friend for speedwall) good to go going to have to think about the #300 platinum i might do a back to back double boss game round unsure right now though all of that will have to wait till morning. big download.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2