Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Platinum #236: Sir Eatsalot (Vita)

1L071a93.png

+1 Patient Combat, timing, well placed traps/enemies in certain section

Usage of the Vita (very Tearaway like). Cute Art style and descriptions for each sticker. Many object that can be tapped have their own animation

Mixed: Slow Pacing the game can tire you. Took Frequent Breaks that helped.

Small amount of boss battles (small team and first project for niche device).

All right Story, could not care less IMO. It fits the art style and very family friendly.

-1: Enemies not a challenge unless paired with traps. 

Can't speed through text ( you have to repeat some text if you die). Comedy Schtick from the Villain after each major section, got boring after the 3 attempt. 

No PSTV compatibility, very understandable. You need to rotate the Vita, read light, swipe, use the rear touch pad. 

7/10, IMO.  2 Max Stacks ( Asia, NA/EU)

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2

1S120bf9.png

#36 - Moving On (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

I won't say this game was a "great" game since it's deeply flawed (because of the useless fights and the repetitive scenes of investigations even though it was well-intended). But I really enjoyed it somehow. The story, the atmosphere, the main character... I loved it all. Also the plot twist that I didn't expect.

While I can understand what people hated about this game, I still think it's underrated as hell. Such a shame.

• Like 4

:platinum: #67: Crysis 3 + 100%

Another PS3 game off the backlog! Not a bad game, not a great game. I would like the 3 Crysis games to be remastered so I could try out the first 2 entries.

Big thanks to anyone who participated in the boosting sessions for the online trophies, all the sessions ran smoothly.

For an ultra rare platinum, this game actually has no difficult trophy (asssuming you boost the online ones). Supersoldier is really easy as long as your stealthy and plan ahead. 

Not sure what I’ll go for next...

PS All Stars Battle Royale (PS3): Platinum #126

Difficulty: 1/10

Time Taken: 10-15 hours

1L6f4f26.png

The only reason I did this game is because of the server shutdown announcement. It is by far the easiest fighting game I've ever done in my life, but it is also the most boring fighting game of all time. I would also go as far as saying that this game is the worst Sony game of all time. There really is nothing but repetitiveness within this game, you just keep spamming :square: until you build up a bar of meter, then you press :r2: to destroy an opponent with a super move. Super moves are the only way you can do damage on this game and your attacks work to build up your super meter. It's really funny that this game was supposed to be PlayStation fan service, but to me it was a disservice because of how terrible it was. I can say that I'm completely against the idea of getting the vita version platinum. Because the servers could shut down on October 15th, 2018, I recommend anyone who wants to do this game to just do it now, the online takes about 30-40 minutes depending on how the matchmaking treats you and luckily there weren't any rank based online trophies or anything. I don't recommend this game if you think you'll have fun though, arcade mode is the most repetitive garbage ever and it sucks how you're forced to play your first 4 matches in 3 minute timed matches with no opportunity to reduce that time. 

• Like 3

40-platinum.png#31 Midnight Deluxe 97.47%

1Sf99ff8.png

DpTSAeiXgAMY1T1.jpg

Completed: 1 hour and 13 minutes
Enjoyment: 7/10

I wanted to play this game after I found it existed because I liked 36 Fragments of Midnight (got the platinum in Januari). And even though I enjoyed this game but personally I liked 36 Fragments of Midnight more than this game. It did have some annoying levels (for me at least) but besides that it was fun to play and I enjoyed it.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Zach said:

:platinum: #107

Monster Hunter: World

1L36826a.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 4/10

Time 235hrs

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MONSTER HUNTER WORLD!!! Man... people weren't lying when they said this game was a MASSIVE grind. Getting all the mini and giant crowns for all the monsters was a pain in the ass. Crowns aside, this game is pretty damn good. Graphics were great and the gameplay was super fun. If you can get past the fact this game will probably take you 200-300hrs, then I highly recommend this game for you.

Honorable Mentions:

@Mah2c - This guy went out of his way to play this game with me when he platinumed the game months ago. He attempted to help me with giant crown Vaal Hazak and mini crown Black Diablos. What a bro.

@Xillia - We did arena quests together! I only needed the 50 arena quests trophy for platinum, so this helped tons! Thanks! :) 

@MidnightDragon - MidnightDragon helped me keep my sanity throughout the process. Those pesky crowns were chipping away at my mind, so thanks!

Uhu, congratulations mate xD

Fantastic addition to your collection. 

Thanks for the kind words, was a blast going back to it. 

• Like 1