Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat #21 South park the fractured but whole

1L367a8d.png

Difficulty 3/10

Enjoyment 8/10

Not to take anything away from this game but I preferred stick of truth. If you like the show you'll love the game as it's like plying an extra long episode. Plenty of Easter eggs thrown about. No missable trophies except for "the token experience"

• Like 3

L6635d9.png PS4

#170: Trophied Career

1L2e8013.png

Cars 3 is essentially a reskin of Cars 2. So that means that once again, you are getting a great racer.

The only nitpick I have with it is that one trophy that requires you to play a a whopping 80+ races for one trophy. I mean, there is some very nice variety, but after a while its like blegh. That's much more of a grind than filling out your Hall of Fame. Other than that, its the best kind of trophy list; one that encourages exploration of the game and its mechanics.

Lab5083.png

#171: Platinum Jack N' Jill

1L05f4d5.png

Super quick, super easy, and yet so much more satisfying than the longest and grindiest of plats.

This game looks like something you would play on the old Gameboy, both in terms of graphics and music. It's like Sigi, in that you are playing a retro game, with all the retro charm, but not of the retro frustrations such as cheap difficulty. I know difficulty plays a big part of the older games, but in this day and age when I don't have the time and patience to master a demanding game, I always appreciate games like this.

*sigh* that being said, I still wanna try Halloween Forever.......

• Like 2

:platinum:#295 - Planet of the Apes Last Frontier (PS4)

1L8c8ce8.png

Finally finished this game. I love Telltale games, so seeing they shut the doors make me sad, because when I see a interactive/narrative game so awful like this Planet of the Apes, I realize that only Telltale could make great games in this style. This Planet of the Apes is absolutely annoying, boring and dull, all the characters are forgetable and the voice acting was awkwardly bad. My advice: avoid this!

• Like 3

platinum #301 Tesla Vs Lovecraft (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 20 hours

platinum rarity: 46.32% uncommon

platinum name: Omnipotence

game difficulty: 3/10 (the 3rd difficulty may pose some issues for some with constant retry's. otherwise mostly easy).

took a bit longer than i anticipated trying to win the game on the 3rd difficulty constantly gotten clobbered or having bad luck on perks/weapons still a great twin shooter. next game will be beyond eyes (ps4) going to include a game purchased this week as a non-plat and grim legends 3: the dark city (ps4) kinda glad the sale happened i have something much more exciting no offense to the VR titles that we're planned.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3