Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, Katt said:

lol

"earned" in spanish. I wanted to see the trophies in spanish since Mega Man X games in spanish are rare, there are only 2. But the Quick Man reference is lost in spanish. Stupid lasers.

(The Mega Man X7 translation is horrible, "are you OK?" -> "¿Es usted aceptable?" -> "are you acceptable?" ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

Lol thanks for the explanation :D 

Madden NFL 18 - PS4 (#119)

L6f2100.png

Decided to nab this one on a whim when it was deeply discounted. Never having any experience in video game football (hand-oval-not-futbol) since NFL Blitz back in the day, this was a bit of a daunting learning curve. The game has a very deep system to bring you up the learning curve thru all of the various mechanics and play calls.  Investing a little bit of time in the skills trainer section paid off big time. 

What surprised me most was the depth of the Longshot single player story mode. Initially, it felt tacked on as a small detail on a larger finished product.  What I found was a well developed, if short, story of a former college player trying to find his back into the big leagues. A little silly, but certainly easy to get invested into long enough to make it to the end quickly.

The trophy list is quite easy when broken down into sections, with the most challenging bits being a couple of skill/situational luck scenarios and the Full Set trophy requiring you to win a game with all 32 wins. 

Overall, I was very impressed by the product and the experience, even though it clearly is not something I will invest a great deal of time into moving forward.

• Like 3