Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

L045c36.png

#175: Rewards of Baking

1Lf50769.png

This one is one of these fun and easy games. Not as fun as something like Sigi, mind you, but it does its job. Maybe it would be better at 4.99 instead of 9.99......

Some people say this remind of them of the snes games, and yeah, i can see that. Though, if I were to be specific, I would say it reminded me alot of the unlicensed snes games. You know, the ones like from Colored Dreams/Wisdom Tree, which has plain looking visuals with beepy-boopy music?

But again, it was fun. I'd definitely be up for another run of it on the Vita.

Before that, I got

L8b1961.png

#174: Howl to the Chief

1L754edf.png

Ugh, this one sucked. I mean don't get me wrong, it is what it is, a crossword puzzle game, and it functions perfectly well in that regard, but MAN is it a slog to get through. The reason it took me as long as it did was because it couldn't be assed to play this game for extended periods of time.

No wonder you didn't like it, considering it's a word search game, not crossword. I think many people just listen to music while playing though, as there's so many puzzles to do. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

No wonder you didn't like it, considering it's a word search game, not crossword.

On 08/10/2018 at 9:47 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

But that's a word search game, not crossword. 

@Armored Squirrel is it really necessary to be so pedantic?

Word search. Crossword. Who cares? No-one.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

While I'm here, I figured I'd update my two latest platinum trophies.

I got really busy with Assassin's Creed Odyssey, so I haven't updated in a while.

:platinum: #119 & :platinum: #120 - Tetra's Escape

L570cf1.png

1Lb5a8e9.png

Job done ! 
Gain all other trophies

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

A cute little game, which progressively gets harder but not enough to make you tear your hair out.

Thank you to @IBadDriverI for the video guide, which came in handy for the more challenging levels.

If you like puzzle games, check this one out. It stacks on PS4 and PS Vita too.

Edited by Desmuria
  • Like 3

L045c36.png

#175: Rewards of Baking

1Lf50769.png

This one is one of these fun and easy games. Not as fun as something like Sigi, mind you, but it does its job. Maybe it would be better at 4.99 instead of 9.99......

Some people say this remind of them of the snes games, and yeah, i can see that. Though, if I were to be specific, I would say it reminded me alot of the unlicensed snes games. You know, the ones like from Colored Dreams/Wisdom Tree, which has plain looking visuals with beepy-boopy music?

But again, it was fun. I'd definitely be up for another run of it on the Vita.

Before that, I got

L8b1961.png

#174: Howl to the Chief

1L754edf.png

Ugh, my playthrough for this one sucked. I mean don't get me wrong, it is what it is, a word search puzzle game, and it functions perfectly well in that regard, but MAN was it a slog for me to get through. The reason it took me as long as it did was because it couldn't be assed to play this game for extended periods of time.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 3