Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 minute ago, fabiansc83 said:

Yeah, seems pretty bad right? But i enjoyed this gamemaybe cause i spent just $1 in this, maybe cause i loved dragon´s dogma, the witcher and skyrim and this game feels pretty similar, maybe i played it with the right mood, i dont know...

I enjoyed it as well, if you're still in the mood for similar games check out Risen 3 Titan Lords: Enhanced Edition, if you can get it on sale it's quite similar to Arcania.

• Like 1

Plat #25 Chroma Squad

1L0bb280.png

Difficulty- 5/10

Enjoyment- 7/10

My first ultra rare plat & I'm also the fastest achiever. There's only 18 people with the plat, it's more to do with glitchy trophies than difficulty though. It's a turn based tactical rpg based on super sentai/power rangers. If that sounds up your street then it's worth s look. Whatever you do don't buy the EU version because it is unplattable due to trophies not popping when the requirements are met. Buy the NA store version as they all pop correctly on that.

• Like 2

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Vita (#121)

L0eee4c.png

Nice, short variation of same formula. Unlike its big console brethren, this game skips the whole game hub scavenger hunt. Making it shorter, but removing quite a bit of the charm of the LEGO formula. The levels were often similar, although some of them deviated from the console versions. 

This marks my 7th LEGO platinum, 1st on the Vita. Always nice to pepper in one of these games. 

• Like 4