Muff

2 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

1L58385d.png

Platinum No. 100

Medal of Honor Tier 1

Date Achieved: 13/12/2018

Rarity PSNP: 3.69% PSN 0.4%

Time Taken 4 Years & 2 Months

Well bloody hell here i finally am after a long road started back in 2013 to reach my personal goal of 100 platinum trophies i have finally made it, I picked Medal of Honor as my 100th platinum for a few reasons. It was and still is a fantastic shooter to date. I played a ton of it on the Xbox 360 and had so many fond memories of it, so i decided to go for it on PS3. I must say the EU servers are terrible i had to piggy back off friends and just add random players i encountered because getting into games could take up to 20 minutes just because the matchmaking does not really work too well but seems to work sometimes its a bit random. The campaign is fantastic a good mix of stealth and guns blazing which i like. If you have the time to commit to this shooter i would highly recommend it, such a shame the reboot never took off because every part of the game just works the gunplay, the stealth and the game is quite forgiving.

Tier 1 Mode this was horrible the game itself was fair but annoying i have played alot of shooters but this was just a pain in my ass. You have one life to get through the level with the enemy AI set to hard. Its a ball buster because Hard Mode was not even that hard, but this was annoying. Repetition is your friend you just need to constantly analyse what the AI is doing and remember it then act on it accordingly. 

Otherwise pretty happy now i am off to ruin my completion rate even more :D 

CONGRATS MAN!!!!

I'll be doing MOH Frontline for my 100th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarkSoleride said:

Haha cheers for the tips mate! They worked out well! i must say Tier 1 Mode is worse than the MP for sure! 

I'll disagree lol.

Tier 1 was frustrating at times, but MP is straight up TRASH.

The lifers on there make it un-fun.I would imagine it to have been fun when it launched though.

Edited by Paulie1313
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Asvinia said:

The new gliding took a while to get used to, in the old game, he would go straight from a jump to a glide, now he does a little dip/swoop thing that loses you quite a bit of air,

After playing Spyro 2, you'll never want Spyro 1's flight mechanics again, since Spyro 2 and 3 have hover!