well to be fair they are all pretty horrible

Spoiler

mike

was the best in the end, and sam was fucking pointless or she'd be ok too

13 hours ago, Viper said:
:platinum: #144
Steins;Gate (PS3)
Sky Clad Observer

I tried...I really tried to give VN's a second chance. My first was XBlaze Lost: Memories and I hated it...this one I tried going with it, reading along, trying to get into it...and while I wasn't nearly as bored as I was with XBlaze...the charade couldn't continue, I eventually gave up and just put the skip all text on. VN's just are not for me. 

I hope you at least read till chapter 2 :o

Edited by mako-heart
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 11:45 AM, JaM said:

HAPPY BITRTHDAY TO US VITA ^_^

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
1L40ad09.png
Does This Mean I Can Go Outside Now...? 
Obtained all trophies.
  Reveal hidden contents

FfvicJC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

As always, huge thanks to @Leon Hasegawa for very useful walkthrough for TocS and great guide for Demon Gaze. Also thanks to @Alternatewarning for Hakuoki's guide. Lastly, Shout out to @Crimson Idol for having Vita's event to celebrate it's birthday.

Once again, I have to celebrate me and Vita's Birthday by popping plats. 

It is my second time to play Hakuoki. What I wanted the most after finishing it is for Yamazaki to have his own route. And I guess my wish was granted. So far, my fave routea are: Yamazaki, Harada and Kazama. Since I have played the original game, I was not really excited to play Edo Blossom since I already knew how will it end.

Well, the day has just stated... And there is still another birthday celebrant this day so I will post here again later ^_^

Glad you enjoyed the guide and Hakuoki.  It's nice to hear of someone else who wanted Yamazaki to have his own route!

Edited by Alternatewarning
  • Like 2