Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L11076e.png

#23 London 2012 (PS3)

Game's shockingly great to play with friends since it's just a collection of button mashing and QTE's so it can get intense. The Olympic campaign on hard difficulty can be frustrating if you burn out on that type of gameplay easily stamina-wise.

Edited by SomervilleHBK
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Platinum #158

Sound Shapes (PS Vita)

1L6dad09.png

You've Gone Platinum
Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

This will include quite a bit of bitching, so feel free to not read this at all [assuming people read anyway - though someone referenced one awhile ago so at least one person read one of these... I digress].

I never intended to use cross save to pop multiple versions of this game in the first place, but after that I'd lie if I said the temptation wasn't there. But the servers don't work, and I don't want this awful game on my profile more than once even if it did. I'm so glad to have this crap over with. I'm really annoyed when game designers don't seem to playtest their damn games. I guess the goal of the mode was to artificially inflate the game time. So the random failures outside of your control are by 'design' in a cynical attempt to make their game seem content filled. But that's hardly a good reason.

i try to read the ones for games ive played ahhaha

the auto pop works again btw, here's what i did

get a trophy

wait x amount of time past whatever your current fastest plat is

use cross save to pop the rest

then you wont have this trash as a milestone. thats why two of mine are separate from one. well, that and the fact the servers were down or busted over holiday.

• Like 2