Muff

31 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

:platinum: #115

World War Two Hero 
Collect all other Battlefield2122.png V Trophies

1L549248.png

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 5/10

Very good game, preferred it to BF1.  I just don't understand why the game is being hated.

Allow me to shed some light. I have no problem with women in video games. In fact, some of my favorite games ever made have women as the protagonist. It's the fact that they touted realism then made a ww2 shooter with a bunch of women in it. No one is denying women were in ww2, but cmon..... a british handicapped woman on the frontlines? Then our dear buddy Patrick over at EA told us: "Don't like it? Don't buy it." and people listened. ?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Zach said:

Allow me to shed some light. I have no problem with women in video games. In fact, some of my favorite games ever made have women as the protagonist. It's the fact that they touted realism then made a ww2 shooter with a bunch of women in it. No one is denying women were in ww2, but cmon..... a british handicapped woman on the frontlines? Then our dear buddy Patrick over at EA told us: "Don't like it? Don't buy it." and people listened. 1f602.png

Oh, I see.  Had I known about this earlier, especially the "Don't like it? Don't buy it." part, I wouldn't have bought the game.  I just can't stand snobbish people. 1f621.png :facepalm: 

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 2

Just now, milanbarca82 said:

Oh, I see.  Had I known about this earlier, especially the "Don't like it? Don't buy it." part, I wouldn't have bought the game.  I just can't stand snobbish people. 1f621.png

Oh well I bought it too. Don't feel bad. I love Battlefield. But at the same time, I was really tempted not to buy it. xD 

• Like 1