Most Recent Platinum

Muff

11 hours ago, Bella said:

:platinum: #160 - Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit

1Lc48778.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 3/10

This was a massive disappointment for me since I really do like the series a lot and have enjoyed the other games to a certain degree. This one? It suffers from being too repetitive, not charming, a wasted story that isn't all that funny, and songs that don't really have a lot of variety. The trophy requirements made this a lot worse then it had to be. Completing the story gets you 100 songs but then you have to do another 100! Ugh! You are pretty much limited to one or two songs to achieve it the fastest so it ends up being a dull mash fest of buttons that made me mute the game to clear the remaining songs. It's my first plat of 2019 but not my favorite and for being #160, it's quite the disappointment

Difficulty 2?! Are you some type of god? This game drove me so mad I had to give up. Getting the perfect run for the Finally trophy was just impossible for me. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot

10 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Difficulty 2?! Are you some type of god? This game drove me so made I had to give up. Getting the perfect run for the Finally trophy was just impossible. 

I simply did the same song over and over to get it. Yomi’s on normal gets easy if you don’t get any fine or bad notes and mostly perfects. I got Level 15 5 times

59 minutes ago, Bella said:

I simply did the same song over and over to get it. Yomi’s on normal gets easy if you don’t get any fine or bad notes and mostly perfects. I got Level 15 5 times

"gets easy" if you don't miss is kind of obvious for a rhythm game, but the not missing part? That's very difficult. Kudos to you. And admittedly I only tried about 10 times total, but I just couldn't see myself getting it. My reflexes and hand eye coordination are quite good after 3 decades of playing videogames, but not for this. Memorisation of sequences was required and my memory sucks. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot

2 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

"gets easy" if you don't miss is kind of obvious for a rhythm game, but the not missing part? That's very difficult. Kudos to you. And admittedly I only tried about 10 times total, but I just couldn't see myself getting it. My reflexes and hand eye coordination are quite good after 3 decades of playing videogames, but not for this. Memorisation of sequences was required and my memory sucks. 

This game strained my eyes horribly. It made me see double vision with how fast the notes move.