platinum #333 Suicide Guy (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 9 hours

platinum rarity 83.63% common

platinum name is generic FML

Platinum #334 Jack N' Jill DX (vita)

completed in 12 minutes and 51 seconds

platinum rarity 99.12% common

platinum name: platinum Jack N' Jill

now the boss room opens,  as some have saw i had a choice between dynasty and one piece. seems one piece pirate warriors 3 (vita) will be the next one a bit surprised i thought it was on purchase for ps3 seems to be on vita guess that's a good thing (it was delisted so i guess i'm going to have to find it) and it's found. we're good to go for the morning.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

Plat #42

L14da0b.png

This game is not too hard to plat other than the stupid flappy goat trophy. Overall this game is entertaining for a few minutes but after that it’s rather stale and doesn’t have much to offer though I did play the goat hokey for a couple hours with a friend since that was quite entertaining lol.

Enjoyment: 5/10

Plat difficulty: 3/10 (again due to flappy goat trophy. It will make you want to break things.)

• Like 2

My Platinum # 112

1L318a69.png

Plasteel and Silica

from

2064: Read Only Memories

Nothing hard except maybe the "no mistakes" playthrough, because the last fight/puzzle is very random and can screw your last 3 hours if the RNG feels like it... but I managed to do it on my first try! I'm so happy because I'm usually very unlucky with these kind of things! ^_^

• Like 3