Muff

Most Recent Platinum

49,817 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

A great coincidence that we both got the same last trophy for our platinum, used the same Spider-Man costume and got the platinum on the same day :D. I of course have some respect for Spider-Man's body and only showed half of his ass in my screenshot :o tAIUqwx.jpg

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?! 😯😦😧

But seriously what a big coincidence indeed. 😄

The costume I (we both) was using was definitely my favorite one.

And I thought this ”paying respect” trophy would net me nice platinum trophy screenshot. But then I realized it might be too spoilery for the people who haven’t played & completed the game, so I was trying to move camera a bit.

Your platinum trophy screenshot definitely looks much nicer than mine. Shows bit more scenery and half of the amazing asset of the Spider-Cop 🕷👮‍♂️

Great minds think a like huh? 😏

Edited by Viscera1900

6 hours ago, Sergen said:

While the base game is easy, especially on Ultimate New Game+, the 2nd and 3rd story DLCs do increase the difficulty somewhat, with the big guys. Not fun having to beat two of them while being swarmed by other baddies, but camping ceilings is a cheeky way of getting them out of the way. 

2 hours ago, Viscera1900 said:

The costume I (we both) was using was definitely my favorite one.

I definitely prefer the Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) costume over everything else, though I rocked out Spider-Man UK's costume later.