Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #338 Collar X Malice

completed in 20 hours and 42 minutes

platinum rarity 56.17% common

platinum name: same as the game title

did all the remaining things for this game and i kept trying to figure the last thing i was missing despite a full gallery seems the game didn't save on one of my bad endings so i can look forward to my next one. we're going for a 2 for 1 it's going to be doodle kingdom (ps4)  and furmins (vita) going to run doodle kingdom up to to the 25 boss monster fight while doing the furmins game it's going to work great.

edit: think i messed up, i'm going to finish furmins and then choose Slayaway Camp: Butchers Cut (ps4). furmins doesn't have a plat.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Destroy All Humans.

Lc72fcc.png

:platinum:#21. Ruler of Earth

1Lb1c2ee.png

Got this game and it's sequel dirt cheap so I thought why not, something that is fun and not too stressful for a change. I played this game on the PS2 way back and had a blast doing it, that has not changed. The game was as fun as I remember, good gameplay and basically one big dark comedy swing against the USA. The game was not difficult and with the exception of one trophy that required a bit of grinding, none of the trophies were of any annoyance. For some reason, the game was way buggier than I remembered though, which normally would piss me off considering it is kind of an achievement to make a game worse after such a long time, but since it is an old game I am way more forgiving with these kinds of things. I will play the sequel that I did not really got to play on the PS2 at some point for sure, but not immediately because I want to switch things up a bit more.

You’re in for a treat imo. The second game is basically an improvement on almost everything from the first game. I remember being so excited to get it Christmas morning when I was like 14 aha.

i wish they didn’t run the series into the ground after the second game, never did play the wii game

• Like 4