Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Just got the Platinum for Aragami. Solid game, but killing every enemy in each level was really annoying, since the game doesn't tell you how many enemies there are per level. So it's really easy to miss ones which means you gotta do it all over again. Otherwise, had a lot of fun with this game!

• Like 3

platinum #356 Perils Of Baking: Refrosted (vita)

completed in 11 hours and 54 minutes

platinum rarity 75.15% common

platinum name: Rewards Of Baking

platinum #357 Metagal (vita)

completed in 16 minutes and 4 seconds

platinum rarity 92.62% common

platinum name: Platinum Gal

had to put burnout paradise (ps3) on the side till i fulfill the 5 game requirement to the long term one as it will take over 50 hours at least with DLC. next one will be iron snout (ps4)

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, zadorvp said:

#402: Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

1Le0d290.png

Beak Performance

Collected all trophies.

It was fun most of the time :D Ended up getting one 7 slot Alpha Talons and 2 7 slot Omega Saddles without having to grind for them :o This makes me wish Digimon World 2 got a trophy-enabled release on PS4 (though it's not actually part of the Mystery Dungeon series of games).

I would kill for a Digimon World Anthology to be put on the PS4 with trophy support. Especially 2; I think it's my favorite game of all time.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 6:02 AM, DarkSoleride said:

Congratulations man this one is a glitchy one to achieve with the MP portion being very unpredictable with registering stats! Well done man! a good plat to have :D

Thanks! This game was a game i wanted to plat ever since i played it on my old account. Thought it'd be a nice plat to achieve. The MP wasn't that bad to be honest. Only the 20 airstrikes glitched on me but i ended up getting it without too much problem. I'd write a new guide for it if i had the time because they say you need at least 2+ playthroughs but i managed to get everything done in just one.  

• Like 4