Most Recent Platinum

Muff

29 minutes ago, Tianna_Mortis said:

Call of Cthulhu: The Video Game

Professor of Arkham University

Unlock all trophies  

Earn all the other trophies to solve the mistery of Darkwater Island, or maybe not but at least you’ll get a nice and new platinum!

Wtf happened to this game I remember seeing a vid of it like 2 years ago and I was like "Hey, that's pretty cool", and then silence... Did they just have no marketing team or what, what a shame.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, panikooooos said:

Wtf happened to this game I remember seeing a vid of it like 2 years ago and I was like "Hey, that's pretty cool", and then silence... Did they just have no marketing team or what, what a shame.

It kind of ended up being shit.

I still wanna play tho.

13 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Lfa4459.png 1S97965c.png:platinum: Pirates of the Enchiridion Collect all trophies

Another easy platinum from the PS sale. No missables, short and fun game. It crashed a couple of times though.

I didn't think to mention it, but yeah, I had a few crashes too. It was frustrating as you could never tell if the game was crashing or if you've hit one of the games fifty thousand loading points.

11 hours ago, panikooooos said:

It flopped. And honestly, after playing it, I can see why. I expected way more from it considering the source material. I'm really glad I talked myself out of buying it when it came out, opting to just get it from GameFly instead.

Edited by Tianna_Mortis
Formatting issue.

platinum #361 7'Scarlet (vita)

completed in 7 hours and 28 minutes

platinum rarity: 80.35% common

platinum name: Okunezato Master!

finished the golden week game. now to get back onto regular gaming track and the next one will be Truck Racer (ps3) this one will not be an issue with double ps3 but it won't be started till morning so tired ><.

Edited by lordguwa