Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #302

Assault Gunner HD

1L769f56.png

Mission To Mars 
Get all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies

Actually really enjoyed it, was only a few hours but I got the version with the DLC so had access to better weapons.

Gonna do the DLC trophies soon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

:platinum: #392- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

La8661f.png

1Lf6719d.png

Perfect Storm Master 
Acquired all the trophies.

The first of many PS4 Naruto Plats? I still have 2, 3, and 4 to get through. Weirdly easy and quick trophy list, since everything is capped at 50%. 

Platinum image: 

Reveal hidden contents

NARUTO-SHIPPUDEN-Ultimate-Ninja-STORM-TR

Trust that of them all, 4 will be the hardest to plat, as it's less merciful in S requirements. 2 and 3 allow for players to get S-Rank on the whole arc even if they didn't S-rank each chapter, and doesn't hold health against you as much. 4, on the other hand, requires you to finish every fight at 90% or higher health in order to S-rank, which can be a bitch when fighting Madara, Kaguya, and/or Juubi. I found 3 to be an easy plat on PS3 (the DLC trophies are in base game for PS4), though the fight against Kabutomaru and his group can be hell! Sasuke vs. Itachi is difficult as well, but rest of 3 is ezpz. Can't say for 2, since I still need someone to do the online with lol. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Trust that of them all, 4 will be the hardest to plat, as it's less merciful in S requirements. 2 and 3 allow for players to get S-Rank on the whole arc even if they didn't S-rank each chapter, and doesn't hold health against you as much. 4, on the other hand, requires you to finish every fight at 90% or higher health in order to S-rank, which can be a bitch when fighting Madara, Kaguya, and/or Juubi. I found 3 to be an easy plat on PS3 (the DLC trophies are in base game for PS4), though the fight against Kabutomaru and his group can be hell! Sasuke vs. Itachi is difficult as well, but rest of 3 is ezpz. Can't say for 2, since I still need someone to do the online with lol. 

Yeah, I had a feeling that 4 would be harder. Compared to the ones I played on the PS3, it has a slightly higher difficulty rating. I skipped out on 2 over there, though, so that's uncharted territory for me as well. Lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

Thoughts? I'd like to get eventually.

For me personal it was a great game, even a little sad, that story ended.

Platinum difficulty is simple, i just get it, simple playing the game, finish everything on normal, had no troubles at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riv1404 said:

For me personal it was a great game, even a little sad, that story ended.

Platinum difficulty is simple, i just get it, simple playing the game, finish everything on normal, had no troubles at all

And with the plat as your 10,000th trophy. Got to give respect for that my amigo.

• Like 1