7th Apr 2019 2:02:33 AM

11,108 ACHIEVERS

29,696 OWNERS

37.41% UNCOMMON

Overall Enjoyment: 5/10

Plat Enjoyment:4/10

Play Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10

One of April's free PS+ games. It was fun and the trophies very simple to get. The game had a lot of potential to be really good but was very buggy. Typical problems with lag, falling through the map, etc. Once you worked through the issues, the game was straight forward, typical survival game. If played solo, the game offered a lot of challenges and has a decent difficulty level. Playing with friends severely lowers difficulty and use of Admin Controls brings both the game's difficulty and trophy hunting to practically nothing.

Platinum #35

S26e654.png 1S3a90cf.png

Platinum Peasant
Get all the trophies.

#2,318

10th Apr 2019 12:24:21 AM

1,424 ACHIEVERS

1,560 OWNERS

91.28% COMMON

Plat Enjoyment:3/10

Play Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 6/10

A very unique 2-D platform jumping game with your character constantly moving unless you hold the back button. The game has a decent challenge level that its high Platinum earned percentage would not suggest. The Platinum is earned by the time you reach Level 47 and most probably quit playing as soon as they earn it but the game still has quite bit more to offer afterward and the difficulty keeps ramping up.

Platinum #36

S1914a1.png 1Sbf21ff.png

Platinum
Unlock every Trophy

#2,338

21st Apr 2019 11:53:01 PM

232 ACHIEVERS

265 OWNERS

87.55% COMMON

Plat Enjoyment: 6/10

Play Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 3/10

A simple puzzle-solving game. Decent story, enjoyable Platinum to go after and earn, likable graphics. Quick, simple, and relatively easy. Not much to say.

Platinum #37

S12d353.png 1S5bd8dd.png

The Completionist
Unlock all trophies

#2,370

6th May 2019 2:10:13 AM

143 ACHIEVERS

905 OWNERS

15.80% RARE

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

Plat Enjoyment: 8/10

Play Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 5/10

A very fun RPG. It has a unique twist having to build an academy to train, upgrade, promote, and graduate your Adventures. As you constantly rotate out your team, there is a degree of difficulty that you never quite get over as you are always in need to bring in fresh Level 1s into your main party to satisfy the game's demands as well as the fact that adventurers enrolled later in the game have a higher max level. A pleasant surprise and highly recommend to those who like RPGs.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

:platinum: #258 - Yakuza 6

1Le4e3a3.png

The Song of Life
Obtained all other trophies.

I finally got around to playing this game, the end of Kiryu's story. I had some other Yakuza plats to obtain first, and they aren't exactly known for being short. :P

So this is the first game in the series to use the Dragon Engine, specifically designed for this generation of hardware. It's certainly an impressive leap over the previous engine they used when it comes to visual fidelity and how seamless/alive the world feels. Being able to walk into buildings without a loading screen really adds to the experience. Unfortunately, the use of this engine came at a cost because of the team's inexperience with it, making this game sorely lacking in terms of content. There are even whole sections of Kamurocho blocked off in this one. It's even more jarring coming from Yakuza 5 which was a game filled to he brim with things to do, plus it had more cities to explore and also 5 playable characters. Also, I felt like the combat was a downgrade as it feels a lot more simplified in this game, and gone is the style switching from Yakuza 0.

In many ways, Yakuza 6 is a disappointment, especially when compared to the highs of this series (Yauza 5 and Yakuza 0), but thankfully the story is still great as it has always been. As Kiryu's last game, I felt like it reached a satisfying conclusion. The many twists and turns kept things interesting throughout. I also grew attached to a lot of the new characters while also coming to despise the new antagonists (in a good way!). The story and characters were definitely this game's biggest strengths.

So that makes this my 6th Yakuza plat now (or 7th if you count Fist of the North Star).

u69sZtR.png

My goal is to platinum every unique game in the series, so I've definitely got my work cut out for me. I'm making progress at least. :lol:

Teach me how to play shogi and mahjong sometime so I can plat these too thanks :3

• Like 1

:platinum: Plat#9 :platinum:

I actually really enjoyed this one a lot, I know a lot of people play these for an easy quick plat but I actually played through the whole game, even if you can plat within the first 10 levels. I love these fun little games, I know the region stacking is why these games get so much hate but they bring some pretty fun stuff to the console for a cheap price.

L740336.png

:platinum: Platinum Thief :platinum:
Get all the trophies
1Lf83280.png

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, panikooooos said:

no forced sjw crap (seriously if you play the new Cods you'll probably think the emblem of the nazis was a fucking iron cross just lmao ?)

They replace the Nazism symbolism because they want the game to actually sale in Germany, not "oh noes SJW!!". Keep your facts straight, thanks. 

• Like 2