Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I got a platinum trophy in Tearaway

1Lebf031.png

Tearaway is a phenomenal game. This game is most certainly in my top 10 favorite games of all time. I had a blast playing it. The story is amazing and the gameplay is sublime. The game also uses all of the PS Vita's exclusive features. I highly recommend this game to anyone who owns a PS Vita. 

Personal Game Rating: 10/10

Personal Platinum Difficulty Rating: 3/10

My game data actually glitched on me. to where if I stopped playing the game it would reset me back to the crash site with 26% complete. I tried to do it without closing the game tab but when I got to the final part where ioda was going to deliver my message the game froze. So I've deleted the game data and moved the trophy list to the hidden section when I'm not so pissed at it I'll try it again.

My game data actually glitched on me. to where if I stopped playing the game it would reset me back to the crash site with 26% complete. I tried to do it without closing the game tab but when I got to the final part where ioda was going to deliver my message the game froze. So I've deleted the game data and moved the trophy list to the hidden section when I'm not so pissed at it I'll try it again.

Wow man! I didn't have any problems at all. Sorry to hear that. Hope it doesn't screw you over again when you decide to play it again.