Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Plat #22 :platinum:
Warlock's Tower
Lb0ebe4.png

1L2bdacc.png
:platinum: Platinum mailman :platinum:
Get all the trophies

Had a good time with this game, I'm glad they are finally making people play through the whole game. They make a lot of decent quick fun indie games but most of the time the trophies pop in the first 15 mins and people think its a shitty game because they don't play it the rest of the way through. So I'm glad the last couple at least make you play them to get all the trophies.

• Like 4

Platinum #270:

L270ab3.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 3/10

Playtime: 37 minutes, 8 seconds

...Well, it's just cheap platinum trash, innit. I will say this: it's one of those games that--if you're anything like me, who sucks at avoiding attacks and bullets when there's a lot happening on the screen--might get a little bit of a psychological edge over you because it's just a teensy bit harder than expected. Felt like the hitboxes were a little unfair as well.

It's not enough to put it into the 3/10 category, but it's no Storm Boy or Drowning neither. Just a heads up.

• Like 4

platinum #369 Cars: Race-o-rama

completed in 1 day and 16 hours

platinum rarity 44.06% uncommon

platinum name: trophy collector 

platinum difficulty: 1/10 with guide, 2/10 kart challenges the car handling can be a bit bad.

time to start on the long term game. there's one that wants to be played and it's going to be Rainbow Skies (ps4) i'm aware it could take 75-100 hours. should help build the backlog over the next 2-3 weeks.

• Like 2