Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 5.6.2019 at 10:23 AM, jaehyun1009 said:

This one was a doozy. Fighting games aren't exactly my forte but I still wanted to give one a go and found this one sitting in the depths of my backlog and found out it had platinum percentage of under 1%. Challenge accepted...and now that it's complete I might have to get checked if I have carpal tunnel. (not really but you get the point)

The 26 Challenges are bad enough but most are manageable if you are able to use cheese tactics. Combo trials, on the other hand, were a bitch to complete, requiring precise and timely input plus memorizing movesets for each character which resulted in several days of practice until I got this one. This will now dethrone OlliOlli2 to go down as the hardest platinum trophy I have acquired, unless I eventually manage to get the platinum for SMB. That said, if you play fighting games a lot, you might find this a tad bit easier.

That said, I find it absurd that one easy peasy Ratalaika platinum has as much value as this one. Fuck you Ratalaika Games for devaluing platinum trophies... am I doing this right?

If i may ask, whats the background of your trophy card? In case it changes in the meantime, im talking about this here:

S2axSuM.jpg

:platinum:Platinum #14:platinum:

L0e13fc.png

The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns – Again!

1L42b00b.png

The Penguins of Madagascar 100% Complete 

Collect all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies.

So I've been watching the madagascar movies over the past week and remembered how this game existed. Having some nostalgia for the show and seeing how cheap the game was I decided to pick it up. I surprisingly found it a competently made game. It was very repetitive but overall still decently fun. I was kind of worried this would be on par with Megamind in terms of quality, but it was not. I was also surprised by how I platted this quicker than Megamind.

The best part was how the game aims for 60 fps but almost always ran at like a way lower framerate around 30-40. But man did those parts where no graphical effects were on the screen feel smooth.

Also remember what I said last plat write-up...

Honestly hoping THQ releases remasters of the SpongeBob PS2 games like has been theorized. Those will all be platted if they do release them.

YESSSSS IT'S A REMAKE.

Coming out next year tho. I can still find games to play in the meantime.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Monster Hunter World

Ld1f75b.png

:platinum:#30: Conqueror of the New World

1L36826a.png

Very good job man. I knew you had it in you to press on and persevere despite the walls of text and complaining you put out regarding this game. 

I personally hate trophies that hinge on RNG so I probably won’t get this game, but mainly because I’m just not interested in it. You have more patience than I when it comes to tackling long slogs. 

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is my longest game at around 135 hours but I enjoyed every minute of it. 

What game do you plan to play next?