Muff

Most Recent Platinum

40,091 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats with the plat :yay: . Did you install the updates? Havakiri was nerfed in one of those and the delay between pressing a button and your character doing an action was reduced.

Thanks! & yeah, I updated the game first thing (I couldn't believe it when I heard that enemy was already nerfed & it was still so strong). 😅

3 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Thanks! & yeah, I updated the game first thing (I couldn't believe it when I heard that enemy was already nerfed & it was still so strong). 1f605.png

IIRC only its speed was nerfed. Patch 1.30 added Ameno Havakiri, you should give that fight a try.

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Ameno habakiri god eater 3

Ash Storm Anubis is also a fun addition.

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IIRC only its speed was nerfed. Patch 1.30 added Ameno Havakiri, you should give that fight a try.

Reveal hidden contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Ameno habakiri god eater 3

Ash Storm Anubis is also a fun addition.

Yeah, I did all of the bonus story at the end. If I'm not mistaken, you actually have to for The Ties that Bind Us trophy, right? I think the only things I didn't do all of were the Certification & Assault missions. :hmm: 

2 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, I did all of the bonus story at the end. If I'm not mistaken, you actually have to for The Ties that Bind Us trophy, right? I think the only things I didn't do all of were the Certification & Assault missions. :hmm: 

Oh yeah, I forgot it's required for that trophy :lol:

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

(is there any game where gold toss was the best attack? There is now!).

Does Yojimbo from Final Fantasy X count? Players can summon him and pay in-game money. Paying over 1 million usually results in him doing an insta-kill move that even defeats the game's superboss.