Most Recent Platinum

Muff

14 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Platinum #82: :platinum: Digimon World: Next Order 

1L97e2b6.png

What a grind! 
I wasn't too sure about this game when I first started playing it. It's pretty overwhelming at first, trying to figure out just what exactly the game wants out of you. (I wasn't even sure if I would bother finishing chapter 1). Once I started playing more and got the hang of it, however, it was a lot of fun! It felt great when you actually make progress in this game, and even though it's a lot different than the play style of Cyber Sleuth, I really enjoyed it. The fact that your Digimon die can be a bit off-putting at first, but it gives you a chance to raise a lot of different Digimon, and since they inherit some stats it's honestly not that bad. (This was my first Digimon World game so I wasn't used to this mechanic.) 
Anyways, time to wait for Digimon Survive to come out! 

How did you find the colliseum battles? Were the rookie ones difficult? I'm close to getting the platinum in this game myself, but this is the one thing that is making me worried. I have really good stats on my mons but I'm going to have to purposely kill one off so that they're the same age just for that.

My latest platinum was 

Flipping Death - The whole story

Cute and funny little game that was more fun than I was expecting.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani

Platinum #273

Lf4ccb3.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Playtime: 1 hour, 57 minutes

Enjoyment: 7/10

The reason I chose this will become obvious with the completion of platinum 275. That said, while it isn't much more than Cheap Platinum Trash... I kind of weirdly enjoyed this. Not only did it have a nice retro shooter vibe, but it's filled with all sorts of satire about modern video game conventions that I abhor. Some of it was a little obvious, and yet some were surprisingly clever and even tied into the gameplay from time to time. It just has an irresistible way of not taking itself too seriously... full disclosure: I'm already looking forward to the NA stack ?

• Like 3

platinum #372 Neon Junctions (ps4)

completed in 4 hours and 8 minutes

platinum rarity 82.14% common

platinum name: platinum junction

this one got hard toward the last 6 levels had to use a guide to figure those out. next game is the long reach (ps4). might as well play quicker games so i can think about god of war.

• Like 4