Most Recent Platinum

Muff

8 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Should've bought a L2/R2 attachment from Japan, makes Twisty a cakewalk. Saying these ports are awful is an overstatement as well. Short of having the EU retail version of 2, which is literally broken.

The Hori Grip? Never even knew something like this existed... so glad I stumbled across this comment! Currently €50 for a new one off of Amazon.. I feel like it would be worth it though. I guess I should say thank you ?

:platinum:Team Sonic Racing#121

TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!

This game was actually pretty good not really what u might call Customize freely in the Game since there’s not much really going on You have to sacrifice what kind of model u like and pick this one to improve your stats,one of the things I really dislike about the game,with the Cosmetics feeling of Key.,Story feels really rough to call it good,but The Music tracks are Really what pulls Through the gaming experience,to bad there’s nothing new going on.but had fun ether way.

• Like 4

#85 Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Significant upgrade from the first game, DZ was severely lacking and a massive step back however the game felt so much better.

When Division 3 eventually comes out, I'll most probably play that one too.

• Like 4