Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 18.7.2019 at 6:50 AM, EdgeHosenka said:

1L9e1d13.png

21# Driveclub 

Personal Difficulty : 2/10 platinium, 6/10 DLC 

Time : 50-60h ( for the 100% )

Fun : 7/10

I not a fan of the genre, but the server close next years so i think why not play it, and is a good game, if you want a interesting game you need to have dlc because the regular game is only a farm, so for me the plesure of driveclub is the dlc, im a bad driver, i play same chrono 2h sometime and a good driver can finish it first try ( or less than 10min ) i suggest all player test this game.

1L50a10c.png

22# Marvel Vs Capcom 3 

Personal Difficulty : 5/10

Time : 15h 

Fun : 8/10

If in not a fan of racing game, i love fighting game, and marvel vs capcom is a awesome series you need to play if you want try fighting, the vanilla version is extremly easy if you compared of a Ultimate version, but if you are a casual on the genre, yes is 7/10 maybe 6 with dlc ( but delisted x) ) the online is fast, think i finish on 1h30-2h

Congrats! MvC3 took me ages to complete. I know that Ultimate is supposed to be harder but for me that was already enough ;) And the online in just 1,5 hours? Wow! Finding the 1st rank guy alone was really hard for me. Since the online must be dead by now I can only be worse.

46 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Congrats! MvC3 took me ages to complete. I know that Ultimate is supposed to be harder but for me that was already enough ;) And the online in just 1,5 hours? Wow! Finding the 1st rank guy alone was really hard for me. Since the online must be dead by now I can only be worse.

For the 1st rank you need to play with a Guy have 1st rank, he have a topic here for this trophy, Fernandez help people for that, think is very grind to up 1st rank now because the online sucks, yes the Ultimate is harder, you need to finish all trial ( exept PS4 or if you have already the dlc ) and the trial is harder, Infinite IS very easy if you want try too

• Like 1