Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#50 Platinum trophy

Redout

1Lcf92ca.png

Redout Master 
         Thanks for Playing!

5.83%

Saved my 50th plat for Redout because I love this game and the genre in general - futuristic arcade racers ish. Plat was somewhat challenging too especially getting a platinum medal since the devs made the platinum times much harder, but I realized there were easier events after I got the trophy. No matter though, it was fun nonetheless. Such an underrated game!

Edited by Don_carlito94
  • Like 4

On 8/25/2019 at 6:39 PM, GarciaFever said:

#194 Tekken 7

1Ld90369.png

I can't begin to describe how awesome it was for me to play this game. It is a shame that I never grew up with this series, and that my only previous Tekken experience was that of Tekken Revolution. So when I saw the gameplay for this, I knew I had to get it eventually.

The one thing I like is that every character has an equal opportunity to be good in their own way, which is almost very rare to see in a lot of fighting games. Yes, you can get a general idea on which characters are considered "high-tier" if one were to watch a lot of fighting game tournaments (some consider Devil Jin really OP, but I never touched that character, nor do I plan to), but nobody can argue that Tekken is one of the best games to watch during said tournaments.

The story mode is pretty much non-existent, but I liked how they introduced Akuma. That said, Akuma is an asshole during the special chapter fight. On 3-star difficulty, I can't even land one attack since he is always teleporting away just like how Goku uses instant transmission. Had to revert to the easiest difficulty, and even then it took me a long time before I finished that chapter.

I wish that every developer would take notes from this game in regards to the trophy list. With only a small amount of online trophies that require very little effort to achieve (win one ranked match, one tournament battle, and rank up), it is nice that I can be able to focus all of the time on the offline portion of it. Nothing is deemed too difficult, so a player with zero fighting experience can be able to pick up this game and become relatively good at it within a short amount of time. I can't wait to try out the new DLC characters that will be coming in the next several months.

Since I grew up with the series it always warms the heart when someone discovers just how awesome it is :D now you can get hyped for TxSF that will never come out :(

• Like 2