12 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I had high expectations for this game

A lot of people.

28 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

A lot of people.

Good to know I wasn't the only one.

32 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Good to know I wasn't the only one.

Haha no of course no, a lot of people think exactly the same about Shining Resonance, and yes the game had potential to be a good game and very great seiyuus behind the character's voice, but sadly we know the result. 

29 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Crossbell games and Sky games to come to PS4 with trophy support one day too

You can play them already but them are only in japanese, but on steam you can play all Sky games or play the first two games on PSP as well. Maybe we have hope of an official trnaslation of Crossbell games since Falcom wanna realese both games on PS4. I mean we can play until now almost all except Crossbell with an official translation.

Is very interesting because you can find something very similar between Trails in the Sky and CS... but of course you must play first Sky to see it (: you should do it, the first chapter is only 40 hours and the second chapter around 60 h

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

You can play them already but them are only in japanese, but on steam you can play all Sky games or play the first two games on PSP as well. Maybe we have hope of an official trnaslation of Crossbell games since Falcom wanna realese both games on PS4. I mean we can play until now almost all except Crossbell with an official translation.

Is very interesting because you can find something very similar between Trails in the Sky and CS... but of course you must play first Sky to see it (: you should do it, the first chapter is only 40 hours and the second chapter around 60 h

I've already played sky and crossbell on PC, i'd love for PS4/5 re-releases in English though is what i was saying. I can't read a lick of japanese so i don't really feel like following guides just to navigate menus and the like.

5 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I've already played sky and crossbell on PC, i'd love for PS4/5 re-releases in English though is what i was saying. I can't read a lick of japanese so i don't really feel like following guides just to navigate menus and the like.

Maybe Crossbell has more chance than Sora no kiseki for an official english translation, and it's a shame because the EVO version is absolutely splendid and it has full voice (even the subquest)