Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, Franciscoo- said:

:platinum: # 256 - VA-11 Hall-A
1L300594.png

Enjoyment : 9 / 10
Difficulty: 3 / 10 

I was deeply invested in this game, I found the story, characters and the cyberpunk setting amazing!

The trophy list is pretty straightforward for a game like this, there's just a bullet-hell like minigame that is required to complete for one trophy and God, it is annoying. It took me almost an hour to beat, but hey, at least the music was great (the entire soundtrack is amazing!)

Unfortunately I missed one flawless service bonus just at the beginning of the game when I was getting used to the mechanics and I didn't realize so I had to do another full playthrough, thankfully it just takes a few hours skipping through the text.

I'd definitely recommend anyone interested to give this a try, such an unique game, I'll probably get the Vita version as well while I wait for the sequel next year :lol:

How long is it my friend?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rafi_004 said:

How long is it my friend?

It depends on how you decide to approach it, following the platinum walktrough on PST would be the most optimal route, that's what I did and took me about 12 hours reading all the text.

However, like I mentioned in my post, I lost one flawless service bonus so I had to do another full playthrough which took me maybe 3 hours skipping everything, so yeah, that's up to you.

(I'm talking about VA-11 Hall-A for anyone interested)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

After getting 100% in the game [with a few misc trophies left] the framerate really died for some reason and I had to close the game and reopen it which fixed the problem. No idea what that was about, just thought I'd mention it.

I had this problem too. I found that any time I backed out of the game to check the trophy list or something, switching back into the game made the framerate chug until I restarted the game.

• Like 1