Most Recent Platinum

Muff

START SPOILERS The ending is composed of randomized clips that have very little differences overall and you don't even care about most characters if they die because you spend very little time with them and they aren't very interesting (including Jodie, I found her to be dull and not very interesting herself). In contrast, Heavy Rain had four very interesting characters that you controlled personally and their actions did have a great impact, and you cared about them halfway through the game - that's the point at which those 4 main characters were starting to be able to be killed. In Beyond,there's only three characters I really see anyone caring about (Jodie, Ryan, and Cole) and it looks like they can only die in the last 5 minutes, and it's hard to actually have them die so you're not at the edge of your seat like I was in Heavy Rain. Also, that Navajo chapter should NOT have been in the game!! It was terrible and I had to play that terrible chapter so many times, it was so out of place, so dreadfully boring, and too long, haha. Every other mission felt right for the game though, I enjoyed all of the other missions. END SPOILERS

You can also add a spoiler tag

The ending is composed of randomized clips that have very little differences overall and you don't even care about most characters if they die because you spend very little time with them and they aren't very interesting (including Jodie, I found her to be dull and not very interesting herself). In contrast, Heavy Rain had four very interesting characters that you controlled personally and their actions did have a great impact, and you cared about them halfway through the game - that's the point at which those 4 main characters were starting to be able to be killed. In Beyond,there's only three characters I really see anyone caring about (Jodie, Ryan, and Cole) and it looks like they can only die in the last 5 minutes, and it's hard to actually have them die so you're not at the edge of your seat like I was in Heavy Rain. Also, that Navajo chapter should NOT have been in the game!! It was terrible and I had to play that terrible chapter so many times, it was so out of place, so dreadfully boring, and too long, haha. Every other mission felt right for the game though, I enjoyed all of the other missions.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

@ Bmj14772

I remember during our Uncharted 2 sessions telling you guys how fun Devils Cartel was. Game was like crack, especially once you get the M1 Garand and go into Overkill, you are unstoppable.

Glad you & Rowdi had fun with the game, it was for me a sleeper of 2013.

• Like 1