Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40 minutes ago, Ariadne said:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

1Lb2b55c.png

:platinum: Cold Steel Conqueror
Mastered Trails of Cold Steel and earned every trophy.

Since I've been taking a sort of break, (if you can even call it that) this is the only platinum I've bothered with in the last three months. With this, I now have every Kiseki platinum (for now). For whatever reason, Sen I is the only game in the series that has three lists. I don't have much to say at this point other than I love this game and this series. Going for the platinum in each game is more or less the same thing; it's time consuming and sometimes even stressful due to the various missables. Even so, I'll probably try to get any and all platinums they throw out in the future.

Congratulations man, do you read or speak Japanese? Or did you just folllow a guide for the PS Vita Keskei games? I really want to play them but i fear i might not know what to do in the game most of the time?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Congratulations man, do you read or speak Japanese? Or did you just folllow a guide for the PS Vita Keskei games? I really want to play them but i fear i might not know what to do in the game most of the time?

I can read some Japanese, but I'm still at a fairly low level. I actually couldn't read a word of the language when I first played FC and SC on Vita. With guides it is certainly doable, but it really depends on how much effort you want to put in. It can be annoying to have to rely on various resources, google translate everything all the time, etc.

Edited by Ariadne
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ariadne said:

I can read some Japanese, but I'm still at a fairly low level. I actually couldn't read a word of the language when I first played FC and SC on Vita. With guides it is certainly doable, but it really depends on how much effort you want to put in. It can be annoying to have to rely on various resources, google translate everything all the time, etc.

Hi Cave 

perfect thanks for the feedback i will try get a hold of them if its pretty doable with guides! I will put the effort in if it is doable, i love this series so should be okay effeortwise :D

• Like 1