Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 11/7/2019 at 11:08 AM, Zircon_Lotus said:

Some months ago I got the plat for Spiderman, and the experience was fun, so when I knew that Batman Arkham Knight would be free on the PS Plus, I decided to buy the remaster when on sale to begin the trilogy at some point. Recently they put it on sale (smart move, Sony) and I picked it up, deciding it would be my next plat, one that would be short and easy, but I was wrong.

If the combat from Arkham was as fluid as Spider-Man's, the challenges would easy as hell. The combat on Spider-Man was so fun, that I wish there were combat challenge trophies on there (aside from Taskmaster). Hopefully, Rocksteady can step it up with Arkham Legacy. 

On 11/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, SirWaWa said:

No glitched trophies, new game on 1.06, 100% including all DLC.

Man, every time me and my coop partner tried doing the survival, the 5 medium/big treasures trophy is always bugged. It never pops for us. You're lucky. 

19 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

If the combat from Arkham was as fluid as Spider-Man's, the challenges would easy as hell. The combat on Spider-Man was so fun, that I wish there were combat challenge trophies on there (aside from Taskmaster). Hopefully, Rocksteady can step it up with Arkham Legacy. 

Man, every time me and my coop partner tried doing the survival, the 5 medium/big treasures trophy is always bugged. It never pops for us. You're lucky. 

make sure it's a medium or big relic

medium you may find in chests outside but the big are in the tombs

also make sure you select the challenge or it doesn't pop

8 hours ago, SirWaWa said:

make sure it's a medium or big relic

medium you may find in chests outside but the big are in the tombs

also make sure you select the challenge or it doesn't pop

Yeah we tried. I've heard from some people that it has to be 5 medium, or 5 bigs, no mix.