Muff

Most Recent Platinum

47,507 posts in this topic

Plat #169: Raging Loop

Fun 8.5/10

Difficulty 2/10

Time 30 hours reading every line of text in main route and side routes and messing around with bonus text etc

Wow, I had a good feeling when I saw this released but I didn't pull the trigger until I saw this on sale. It is a visual novel that is influenced by the Werewolves x Groundhog day X Danganronpa. I found this very well written, with a gripping overarching supernatural mystery, loveable characters and when appropriate some comedy and romance sprinkled in liberally. Of course it has some of the same tropes as VNs and if you're not a fan of reading you should give this a miss. It's the first game that made me stay up all night playing for some time!! It has some really nice post game content, you can explore old routes with extra dialogue. Good ease of playing, you don't have to muck around with saving at critical junctions, it's clearly landmarked in a nice flow chart like some of the kinder VNs :)

9 hours ago, Wolfy said:

1L059d6c.png

#8 Call of duty: Advanced warfare + 100%

Got the new fastest achiever as well, 2 days and 14 hours :)!

Congrats bro, you are a god at cod for sure ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Platinum #157 - Raging Loop  :platinum:

1L0f29ba.png

Wow... what a surprise! I've always been ignoring Kemco's games since I thought they only made boring, low budget games that don't even have any voice acting all. But Raging Loop turned out to be absolutely amazing, and it's fully voiced too! It's similar to the Zero Escape games, a "killing game" with some amazing plot twists I never saw coming. Even after getting the platinum trophy, there's still some replay value. There are some extra stories, and the main story can be replayed with extra dialogue. Not quite a masterpiece, but an excellent VN!

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 1/10

#142 - Romance of the three Kingdoms 13

Oh boy i loved strategy games back at ps 1 ( commander & conquer, kknd crossfire ) Hero mode was like the tutorials. After dat the main scenarios start. I didn't know i had to conquer whole china by each scenario T_T 6 times. So i got raped down by my first try. But since my iq got big levels, i picked always rulers who was the biggest gangster in each scenario XD. First scenario han de, second cao cao, third yuan shao, 4 5 6 cao cao. I made alliance with the second strongest force all the time and steamrolled the whole map like a boss. Sometimes the whole map made an alliance against me cuz cao cao was hated by the rest XD. So all 6 scenarios took me around 60 hours. Hero mode almost 10. Only 1 trophy pissed me off, it was competent viseroy. My petition never got approved by cao cao or yuan shao in the council when i was highest ranked general in their team -_-. When it got approved by liu bei at scenario 214 if his approved was faster done by his team then mine he cancled my petition.Cuz if u start as viseroy u own 6 cities only . So i gave my cities 40 free officers by edit settings. And my very hard petition was faster done then his X d. It took me almost 20h to just get dat done. So 90-100h in total for the plat. Great game had lot of fun with it,cheers.

a monumental platinum #200 for me  : Bibi and Tina: Adventures with Horses. so stoked to have my 200th plat be such an epic game. i rode out w/ the brunette tina in this game most of the time and joyously galloped around on my stallion. .