Most Recent Platinum

Muff

16 hours ago, Atooya said:

This is the last platinum I post here, I’m taking a break for a while.

#37. I am bread

L30e26f.png
Fun: 7/10

difficulty: 9/10

time: about 24 hours

This game was so hard at first but i got the hang of it after 5 hours or so, the a++ in all the modes were easy except rampage and cheese hunt, the garden cheese hunt was easier than I expected, the garage mission surprisingly took me more time than the garden lol, I didn’t think I’ll be able to get this platinum in 1 day but I played 12 hours with no breaks and woke up the next day and played 13 hours, I really love bossa studio, surgeon and I am bread will be my top hardest platinums to this day.

Thanks to my friend @Bushido_Cypher, his guide is amazing and I recommend everyone to check it out.

You're a legend appreciate the shout out
24 hours YOU KILLED IT ! 

Keep up that fantastic work buddy!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

It was alright and enjoyable. But imo the first one is much better though. The really thing i hate about this is that Episode 5 is not on the physical disc. You will get a code for Episode 5 if you buy the game new sealed. So if you get this game used, you will have to purchase Episode 5 digital. Platinum screenshot is spoiler free :)

To be honest, I'm surprised it took them this long to do this. I've cheaped so many of these titles because I can get it on a disc.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

To be honest, I'm surprised it took them this long to do this. I've cheaped so many of these titles because I can get it on a disc.

Yeah, i bought if physical new. I get most of my games physical. It just sucks that Ep 5 is a code. But that was also with some Telltale games, some of them had this issue also....

Edited by TazDevilz1986