Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Minecraft PS4 Edition - #101

I had no intention of ever stacking platinums on my account, but at the behest of someone close to me, I started a couple of co-op games with them that I had previously completed on the Vita (Salt and Sanctuary being the other). Being that we never have time to play together, these games just mocked me on my profile with their big red E rankings, so I went ahead and platinumed both. I feel kind of bad about doubling up, but they were both start-from-scratch playthroughs so I put in the effort.

As for Minecraft itself, I had a lot of fun revisiting the game. I was surprised at how many DLC packs have been added and I will likely still be checking out the new content for the next week or two (aka the search for the elusive pandas begins). As for the trophies, they are glitchy as hell in Bedrock. Had to go back to Editions for The Haggler and Overkill, even though in Bedrock I had over a stack of emeralds and was killing zombies and skeletons in one hit for Overkill. Still, I loved Minecraft on the Vita and I still love it on the PS4.

• Like 2

#146 - Heavy Rain 

Dang the story was really dope in this game.

I never thought dat scot is the killer .

Only 1 trophy was a bit anoyin and dat was the kamikaze trophy. But after some tries i got it. I followed the guide here for the perfect crime trophy. Rest is easy via chapter select . I had also lot of fun playing it. Cheers xD

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4