Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#352 Xblaze: Lost Memories for PS Vita, #353 Jack N' Jill DX EU for PS4, #354 Mochi Mochi Boy EU for PS4, #355 Deep Space Rush EU for PS4, #356 Gravity Duck EU for PS4, #357 A Winter's Daydream EU for PS4. 

Xblaze was the only one that I haven't done already before. All the EU ones was just me wanting to boost my trophy level. All of them are very easy games.

• Like 1

Platinum #94 - Perils of Baking

L045c36.png

1Lf50769.png

Rewards of Baking, 79.22% Rarity

Difficulty - 2.5/10 , Time Spent - ~3 Hours , Enjoyment 5.5/10

In Perils of Baking you are making your way through levels where donuts and cookies are the enemy in order to stop your evil brother from... destroying the world (?) with his magic chef's hat.

There's not much to this Mario-esque game. You're doing basic platforming throughout various levels... typical platformer controls such as running and jumping.... you can kill enemies by jumping on them, throwing whisks at them, or hitting them with a frying pan. Some levels have you under water, others have you controlling a mine cart, and a couple will have you flying through the air on a balloon.

Trophies revolve around collecting food, beating levels/bosses, finding secret parts of certain levels, and doing some miscellaneous things like luring a monster cookie off a ledge to fall to its death. Nothing too complicated, except for maybe the "Secret Levels"... the normal levels are so easy that they give you a sense of security, but the Secret Levels are quite a step up in terms of difficulty. Still nothing that can't be beat with a couple tries.

Overall, nothing wrong with this game, but nothing that makes it stand out either.

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 4

Pt. 256

REED REMASTERED

spacer.pngL837106.png

Platinum Reed
Get all the trophies

1L1bf590.png

Fun: 8/10
Difficulty: 2/10
Time: 30 Min.

A really fun game, I liked it a lot, so much so that the story ends completely, it only has 50 levels, although for the paltino you only need to complete 44, for 6 more levels you finish the complete game, I would recommend doing it.

In my YouTube channel you have the complete step-by-step guide to get this platinum YT: waddysWDS

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 3