Muff

Most Recent Platinum

46,062 posts in this topic

:platinum: #201 - Tricolour Lovestory

1Lb75779.png

Leae14d.png

(Valentine's Day Platinum)

19 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@Darghel - You can play Automata for the story and buy the trophies. Not sure if that's a coincidence.

Oh I know that, but I have to enjoy the game first or else I don't bother completing: my rule of thumb is to enjoy the game first and completing last and when I played the first time I wasn't really all excited about it, but it's been 2 years or something so I probably plan to try the game again at one point and have my mind changed.

I might buy a trophy if I happen to be exhausted and just want to be done with it (the joke endings one is kinda painful). 

6 hours ago, Masamune said:

:platinum: The Azure You Obtained
You've completed Azur Lane: Crosswave!

Difficulty: 2/10 (on easy)

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

Playtime: 30:22:51 (3 days, 1 hour, 11 minutes)

Wow, already?! The game just came out yesterday, I didn't even receive my copy yet, lol. Can't wait to play it though, looks incredibly fun!

6 minutes ago, BlinkWinkel said:

Wow, already?! The game just came out yesterday, I didn't even receive my copy yet, lol. Can't wait to play it though, looks incredibly fun!

Yeah, I got mine on the 11th, so I had a couple days head start. :P

#352 Xblaze: Lost Memories for PS Vita, #353 Jack N' Jill DX EU for PS4, #354 Mochi Mochi Boy EU for PS4, #355 Deep Space Rush EU for PS4, #356 Gravity Duck EU for PS4, #357 A Winter's Daydream EU for PS4. 

Xblaze was the only one that I haven't done already before. All the EU ones was just me wanting to boost my trophy level. All of them are very easy games.