Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, BlinkWinkel said:

Platinum #162 - Azur Lane: Crosswave  :platinum:

1Lab774c.png

I had high expectations since Compile Heart always makes really fun games, but they still managed to impress me! What a fun platinum!! :D The cutscenes are fully voiced, and there's a bunch of extra episodes to unlock and characters (64 characters in total, including Neptune!). Being able to marry girls that have max affection is pretty awesome, makes the grind much more fun and rewarding than the lily ranks in the Neptunia games. Really fun gameplay too, nothing too hard since the game can be platinumed on easy difficulty. The fun factor in this one is absolutely perfect! I just wish the game was longer, since I enjoyed every minute of it! Looking forward to watching the Azur Lane anime next month when it's done airing!

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 2/10

In case are you interested, there's 5 DLC characters coming some time in the future and like Neptune they might come with extra episodes

Azur-Lane-Crosswave_DLC_Full.png

1. Taihou (Aircraft Carrier)
  2. Formidable (Aircraft Carrier)
  3. Roon (Heavy Cruiser)
  4. Le Malin (Destroyer)
  5. Sirius (Light Cruiser)
  • Like 4

platinum #416 Queens Quest 2: Stories Of Forgotten Past 

completed in 1 day and 17 minutes

platinum rarity 87.27% common

the last of the quick and easy set. next game will be atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland (ps3) it's the first atelier game on the ps3 last one i played was on ps2 and i didn't know what i was doing it was atelier iris 3: grand phantasm. one heavy time investment going to use a guide to help complete this (says make saves on year 3 and a certain assignment) if i want all endings.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, lordguwa said:

the last of the quick and easy set. next game will be atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland (ps3) it's the first atelier game on the ps3 last one i played was on ps2 and i didn't know what i was doing it was atelier iris 3: grand phantasm. one heavy time investment going to use a guide to help complete this (says make saves on year 3 and a certain assignment) if i want all endings.

Good luck!  I hated getting this platinum, so I wish you all the best!

• Like 1