Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#75 (PS4) and #76 (PS Vita)

Lf0b368.png

1L9668ee.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Platinum time: 1 hour (PS4), 31 min (PS Vita

Enjoyment: 7/10

I planned to finish Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection before this, but because of reasons, that changed a bit. I'll do that within a few days.

Anyway, i mentioned earlier that the first game was pretty good. What about this? It's slighty harder than the first one, but still easy enough. Not much else to say. The cactus enemies in the game can go to hell.

Now, to finish that trilogy.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

as a RPG noob, is Persona 4 Golden easy enough for me to step into and Platinum? Because it is one of the last high profile Vita titles I have yet to play.

It's not an easy plat because of the collectibles and the time management you have to do in the game. There's one trophy that gives people grief, but if you're prepared for it, it's not that bad. At least it wasn't for me. It's a highly enjoyable game, and I would definitely go for it.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

Up next is √Letter , which I found on the cheap together with P4DAN, but my real question is this; as a RPG noob, is Persona 4 Golden easy enough for me to step into and Platinum? Because it is one of the last high profile Vita titles I have yet to play.

It has NG+, eventually it'll work out lol. Also, I think you can play it on the easiest mode.

• Like 2