Most Recent Platinum

Muff

11 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Doom Eternal :platinum:

0cf3a77511-2_1390x600.jpg

Difficulty: 4/10

Playtime: 25+

Enjoyment: 10/10

Can't wait! How is it compared to the 2016 one? Hated the level design in that one. Eternal also looks crazy fast paced!

Edited by Shinyraver
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Shinyraver said:

Can't wait! How is it compared to the 2016 one? Hated the level design in that one. Eternal also looks crazy fast paced!

Intense combat, lot of parkour, some aggravating heavy enemies (Archvilles, Marauders, Whiplashes). The exploration's pretty fun, but the combat can be unfair at times, but certain weapons are nice. 

Lb3f7ed.png

Platinum #98: Far Cry 5

Enjoyment: 7/10, would be higher if not for the finicky/glitchy/hunting trophies.

Difficulty: 4/10

Probably my favorite far cry so far because of how open it is, even if it has the typical open-world tropes Ubisoft basically created. The story is surprisingly scarce, mainly chiseled down to cut scenes that happen at random times while playing, but the main villain(s) is/are interesting and well-acted as always. Found out I'm surprisingly good at the multiplayer, and this comes someone who is usually genuine garbage at online shooters, so the online trophies weren't as bad as I thought they would be; especially because I thought the servers would be dead but I found matches pretty quickly. The only annoying things in terms of trophies were the throwing rocks to distract trophy because it says to do 15 but I easily did well over 50 before it popped, and the other was the hunting/fishing trophies. The main reason I found hunting obnoxious was almost solely the PTSD I now have from RDR 2. Any time I have to hunt an animal in any game I get Vietnam flashbacks of trying to not only find and study a certain bird that only spawns sometimes but also trying to kill it, find where the body landed, and skin the little fucker.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

1 hour ago, Eramir said:

1L7b0d30.png

:platinum:Platinum #77: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition 

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Really enjoyed myself playing this game. Because of COVID-19, I work from home now. There are a lot of times that I have nothing to do, perfect for a game like this. Some challenges were pretty hard, although it was almost always just a matter of changing the initial approach. Plat rate is high and that's because it is a easy platinum, I would recommend it to everyone who likes to puzzle.

Its a lot of fun from what I remember. Lara Croft one is also decent, but prefer Hitman! Forgot all about it. Thanks for recommending, will give it another go now myself ?

1Lb5fddd.png

Latest Plat: Super Weekend Mode!

Wish some of the Ratalaika Games had some more grindy trophies cause I actually enjoy some of their games more than I should. Any recommendations on some of their newer releases who are a little more challenging trophy wise?

Edited by Shinyraver
  • Like 4