Muff

Most Recent Platinum

44,811 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Shinyraver compare to Doom 2016 game is more harder i think. On harder difficulty, the gaming process become, run and shoot. You have to move all the time, even small stop can becaome death to you.

@ArmoredSnowmanyes, you are totally right👍

Edited by Riv1404

24 minutes ago, SerpentSeed said:

:platinum:#90...Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st].

Murdered: Soul Suspect

#35 :platinum: Darksiders

After 6 years later, I decided to finish and got it.

old but gold game 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Eramir said:

1L7b0d30.png

:platinum:Platinum #77: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition 

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Really enjoyed myself playing this game. Because of COVID-19, I work from home now. There are a lot of times that I have nothing to do, perfect for a game like this. Some challenges were pretty hard, although it was almost always just a matter of changing the initial approach. Plat rate is high and that's because it is a easy platinum, I would recommend it to everyone who likes to puzzle.

Its a lot of fun from what I remember. Lara Croft one is also decent, but prefer Hitman! Forgot all about it. Thanks for recommending, will give it another go now myself 👌

1Lb5fddd.png

Latest Plat: Super Weekend Mode!

Wish some of the Ratalaika Games had some more grindy trophies cause I actually enjoy some of their games more than I should. Any recommendations on some of their newer releases who are a little more challenging trophy wise?

Edited by Shinyraver

L243315.pngDIGGS NIGHTCRAWLER

:platinum:#295: Platinum

1L93614f.png

This is the second of my Wonderbook platinums, and definitely much more hands on than Book of Spells. It involves lots of book leaning, tilting, rotating, opening, closing, sliding, etc. And when you have only small cramped spaces, that makes it a problem to cooperate with the PS3 eye.

But still, that's just the hand I've been dealt, as when I do get it to work, it works fine. I'm also a sucker for these kinds of stories and characters that sadly you only seem to see in "Noir for Kids"; the loud jazz music, the fact it always seems to be rainy or nighttime, the constant wordplay and inventive dialogue that made more sense in the 50s, a main character "that talksh like a tough guy doin' his best Humphrey Bogart impression and calls every character he meets in this two bit town kid or dame, shee? Nyeahh. shee, nyeeeaaahh" 

One word of warning, there have been numerous accounts of trophies glitching and not unlocking when they're supposed to, and while I was spared the worst instances, I did encounter some as well.