Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Watch Dogs 2

Platinum #99: Watch Dogs 2

Enjoyment 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

A series i thinks gets a loud of bad rep, a majority coming from the first game and its downgrades from the demo. Honestly, this game's characters and dialogue are kinda cringey, but maybe I'm just out of touch now and this is how people talk now. Saying that, I'd much rather listen to these guys instead of hearing Aiden complain about everything in a gravely voice. I'm glad they focused more on the hacking part of it instead of just adding more features involving shooting since it makes it feel like a unique time. The online stuff is actually really fun and the trophies were mostly painless. The only ones I hated, and this goes for every open world game who has trophies like this, are the two trophies (Researcher and Got the Shutterbug) that basically are the obligatory "go around the world and collect shit" trophies that I'll never enjoy despite the quality of the game and that the game has fast travel. Please stop putting collectible-mandatory trophies in non-platforming games, please

1Ldee0dd.png

Foxyland 2 Plat. difficulty 2/10. enjoyment 4/10. A tad harder platinum than the first one, buy if you have played platformers all your life its still very easy and generic. Took some influences from New Super Mario Bros., and even a boss battle this time around.

• Like 3