Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L1400f8.png
shadow warrior 2

oh my god am I happy to have this one done at last. I started this game a couple of years ago with a few of my mates they didn’t seem to enjoy as much as I did we all dropped it but I had this massive itch inside of my head telling me to go back I’m glad I did I enjoyed it more a second time round but after seeing what’s needed for one of the trophies threw me off from wanting to grind it as much as I could of in single goes but it’s all done now and I’m happy with that if your going for this game’s platinum good luck you need it for putting up with the grind and following guides for the secrets is needed but isn’t always helpful due to the maps randomly generating all the time 

• Like 4

Platinum #107: Table Top Racing

Difficulty: 7/10

Enjoyment: 1/10

This game was bad. I was forced to play through it myself since I unlocked trophies for it back in 2016-2017. The creators of the game made multiple patches which increased the difficulty of all special events, and I nearly gave up multiple times on several of the challenges. I didn't think this was fair considering that there were already people who were able to get the platinum easily before the patch. That 1,000,000 drift point challenge and some of the pursuits nearly gave me a heart attack, though it does feel good to actually complete the challenge. I can understand if a game is good and difficult, but for a game to be both bad and difficult? No words...

• Like 2