Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

La126b4.png

:platinum: Platinum #76: MediEvil (PS4)

Game Score: 7/10

Platinum Difficulty: 3/10

I guess a lot of people's only time with MediEvil is playing the original game's demo on the Pizza Hut Demo Disc on the original PlayStation. I still have that and never owned the original, but did beat it back in the day when you could rent video games from Hollywood Video. This game is a reskin of the original game with a few adjustments to the functionality, camera (which still could use work), and controls. It was fun to revisit this gem and play as Sir Dan again. It's an enjoyable game, but still retains a lot of the irritation and frustration from the 1998 classic. The platinum is easy, but can be a grind. After finishing all the game's tasks, you're rewarded with access to play the PSone original. Not a bad completionist prize, if I do say so myself. I hope they do a remaster of MediEvil 2.

Thinking of picking up this game myself. I was never able to play much stuff on the PlayStation 1 as a kid. I was basically a Nintendo geek with the Nintendo 64 and my parents were overly strict with how many games I could get. So I ended up renting a lot of my games from Blockbuster back in the late 1990s - early 2000s, when it was commonplace for us kids to rent because games back then were far too expensive to buy in bulk.

Glad they finally remastered this. They might as well revive the Twisted Metal series while they're at it.

• Like 3

platinum #418 Bucket Knight (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 54 minutes

platinum rarity 94.16% common

game was easier than i thought. going to need another game. senran Kagura estival Versus (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1