22 hours ago, Akeachi said:

#9 & 500th trophy milestone

Devil May Cry 4

L655c06.png

Enjoyment : 9/10

Difficulty : 5/10 (Personally)

Time : 40ish hours

1L21da88.png

This game has the most deep combat in any Hack n' slash game, even surpassing DMC5 (Although I prefer 5)

But the thing is you won't get much out of this game if you're not playing it on PC because of the lack of content here and the lack of a training/void mode to experiment with your tools

Also personally I don't like this game's bosses (except Credo, he's one of my favourite bosses ever)

The game has some really weird design choices with the worst Enemies in the hole series imo

And by the lack of content I meant the missions for Dante since it's basically Nero's missions backwards

Plat-wise it's really Overrated in terms of difficulty, I found everything easy because Lady/Trish makes the S-Ranks a breeze (except mission 16 on DMD) I S-Ranked all of the missions on my first try except a few missions like 16 & 20

The only hard trophy in this game is finishing Bloody Palace with Trish which is really stressful but pretty doable. I got it on my second attempt

the almost infinite DT glitch which really benefited against Blitz made this really manageable but didn't really use it for other things since I was really afraid of Blitz and always saving it for them

Nero/Dante/Vergil's BP are pretty easy because of their super costumes

Lady's BP is just time consuming since you can just spam charged pistols while jumping and turning your camera away, that way the enemies can't even hit you because of the programming of this game so it just comes to patience

All-in-all I find this game time consuming more than difficult imo so don't be afraid to get it

I've made it my 500th trophy Milestone because the platinum screenshot looks sick! With the fact that I love this game

1L21da88.png

Amen brother :D 

Can't really brag because I used a 30 minute guide for the sims 4 to get all the trophies in about 2 hours 

Edit: It should've only taken 90 minutes but the game was super buggy

7 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

1L773b5f.png

NBA 2K20

Fun Factor: 8/10

Difficulty: 5/10

I didn't have as much fun playing as I did last year's game.  Some of the gameplay felt a little bit like 2K18 and that game is considered one of the worst games in the franchise; certainly in this generation.  Despite some issues I have, this game is much easier than last year because there's no emphasis on online trophies.  Thankfully, I don't have to beat cheap scrubs at their own game.   Going undefeated in My team isn't required.  Although the collection count increased this year, it still wasn't that bad.  Lastly, I'd like to thank @Paully3433.  Without him, I'd very likely wouldn't have this until two weeks from now.

tenor.gif

I'm going for that one right now. 

Edited by JEDI_BROTHERS
clarification

Doom 2016. 

Everyone knows what to think about Doom already.

Good game.

Time to move onto Eternal. 

Surprised I got #1 fastest achiever as the time is quite shit haha. 

Somebody determined will beat it as anything above 1 day 10 hours isn't very quick to be honest. I slept twice and got #1 so that says it all really. 

Edited by HankValentine
Grammar
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

Platinum #141

spacer.pngspacer.pngL8d5f25.png

Taco Master

The only thing I will take away from this experience is carpal tunnel.

This game is nothing more than a cellphone quality free to play cash grab type without the

micro transactions. It took me over 3 years to get it because of how much it would hurt my wrist to 

keep playing it for more than an hour or so. Overall I rate this game 2/10 and even though I bought it

during a time when I would buy any game that had an "easy' platinum, if I could do it all over again,

I would skip this underwhelming shovelware.

Runs like doo doo on the vita as well, lots of crashes and freezing and issues with detecting my input/touch screen problems.

Congrats on finishing. I too have horrible memories of that one.

• Like 2

1L88a383.png

Super Wiloo Demake. My 48th platinum during this quarantine. Made my quarantine worse then it has to be. Trash game, absolute garbage from hell. Fun: -0/10 Platinum: 0/10

Grinding my way tru 100 rather easy platinums first before starting on the harder more grindy one. Im glad there are some solid games out there with easy platinums too!

• Like 3

When I was going for this platinum I failed several times on my first try of the arenas. At that time it felt like the plat became some much harder. But then I read the requirements more closely and realized I could take my time. Definitely much easier if you take your time! Congratz!

Edited by Draps-1337
really broke....

I got the platinum for the PS3's Hannah Montanna The Movie last night.  I quite like the music of Miley Cyrus so the game was okay for me if way too short.  The platinum wasn't as easy as I was expecting though.  There were a couple of trophies that gave me trouble, in particular the one for clearing all stages of the fair bottle toss game.  I suppose by the standards of the day though it was about as easy as platinum's got.  

• Like 4