Muff

Most Recent Platinum

50,962 posts in this topic

1L88a383.png

Super Wiloo Demake. My 48th platinum during this quarantine. Made my quarantine worse then it has to be. Trash game, absolute garbage from hell. Fun: -0/10 Platinum: 0/10

Grinding my way tru 100 rather easy platinums first before starting on the harder more grindy one. Im glad there are some solid games out there with easy platinums too!

When I was going for this platinum I failed several times on my first try of the arenas. At that time it felt like the plat became some much harder. But then I read the requirements more closely and realized I could take my time. Definitely much easier if you take your time! Congratz!

Edited by Draps-1337
really broke....

I got the platinum for the PS3's Hannah Montanna The Movie last night.  I quite like the music of Miley Cyrus so the game was okay for me if way too short.  The platinum wasn't as easy as I was expecting though.  There were a couple of trophies that gave me trouble, in particular the one for clearing all stages of the fair bottle toss game.  I suppose by the standards of the day though it was about as easy as platinum's got.  

12 hours ago, PondNewt said:

I got the platinum for the PS3's Hannah Montanna The Movie last night.  I quite like the music of Miley Cyrus so the game was okay for me if way too short.  The platinum wasn't as easy as I was expecting though.  There were a couple of trophies that gave me trouble, in particular the one for clearing all stages of the fair bottle toss game.  I suppose by the standards of the day though it was about as easy as platinum's got.  

That's the funny thing. Back in the day the "easy" games would be considered "average" by today's 10 minute platinum standard.

It is almost laughable that Terminator Salvation was seen as a "Trophy Whore" platinum back when it came out :P

1L38744d.png

:platinum: #183 - Master of Light
Complete all other Trophies in Spirit of the North

Fun little game, not difficult although the controls can make the platforming a bit of a pain. Visually very nice and overall an enjoyable game. Wait for a sale but I do recommend it.

5/10 - Enjoyment

3/10 - Difficulty

Maybe 6-7 hrs.